rachael atherton - skinsuits suck

jakey_trickster

Likes Bikes and Dirt
YEah ok

That's funny, I don't even care if it was a joke by R A or not but if she really thinks the suit is what lost the race for her she really needs to harden up and look at her riding. :rolleyes:

Skinsuits aren't the best looking thing out there but as said in TIA - "they make the sport more professional."

I personaly hate the look and think it makes downhillers look like road bikers or surfers, we are ourn own sport we should have our own style of clothing

Rider15

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's funny, I don't even care if it was a joke by R A or not but if she really thinks the suit is what lost the race for her she really needs to harden up and look at her riding. :rolleyes:

Skinsuits aren't the best looking thing out there but as said in TIA - "they make the sport more professional."

I personaly hate the look and think it makes downhillers look like road bikers or surfers, we are ourn own sport we should have our own style of clothing
Dude, they got banned. End of thread.

dilzy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I thought I was going to see pictures of Racheal in a skin suit. Damn deceptive thread title.

Mr_Gareth

Likes Bikes
That has to be the most outrageous unbe-fucking-lievable idiocy and sheer retardedness to be written in recorded history!!!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Do you really think sponsors and potential new comers to the sport give two shits about what you can or cant wear? I mean come on dude, last time I checked there wasn't a prerequisite to what you can or cant wear while riding your fucking bike down a hill.

Prove me wrong by all means (I really would like you to, just for the betterment (is this a word?) of the human race) but I think you need to take a long hard look at yourself.

No offense or anything though.:rolleyes:
If you're someone not properly aware of the sport and you just so happen to be flipping through the channels and somehow you see a bunch of fairies floating down the hill in skinsuits you're not going to gain a very accurate image of the sport. If it makes the playing field even and the best man win then in the worlds yes, but for the rest of it wear the names of the brands who support you (Moto and Skate Brands mostly in appareal) im sure the people behind most of those brands have no idea whats going on when one of the people they hand out money to is all of a sudden seen on tv accosiated with looking like a ballerina in flag coloured leotards.. keep it for the one that counts.