Radelaide Soininen & Hepburn

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
Shot this in 2007, I recut this with some motion graphic's and a new song... pretty simple edit but great riding.

Wish we could of filmed more there, this was from 3 day's ....More p.o.v would of been great aswell a cable cam set up, at Eagle Park aswell.

Footage is HDV and 3 chip panasonic and sony sd on the helmet(Alan tweeked so hard he hit the lense)

Contact me if you want something produced,new showreel coming around march 2011.

Cheer's Christian.

[video=youtube;7766gNcG5Xs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7766gNcG5Xs[/video]

dunndog

Eats Squid
SICK! Whatever that one handed rodeo lookin thing was at about 1:16, that is one of the coolest looking airs I have seen. Some really good riding there, bet you're killing it these days 3 years later!

sullivanvizual

Likes Dirt
SullivanFilms

Cheers guys,

Watch this space, Sullivan Films is set to be the premier Action Sports Digital Media producer in Australia.

thankyou.

5h1f7y

Likes Dirt
SICK! Whatever that one handed rodeo lookin thing was at about 1:16, that is one of the coolest looking airs I have seen. Some really good riding there, bet you're killing it these days 3 years later!
That made me laugh!

Dobbo

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice cut & edit, even if the footage is from some time ago.

I hate those f...ing thistles as well....the Bobcat is the ultimate revenge....mwahahahahah.