Radioactive yellow bargain Stumpy

How the hell will I fix or live with this radioactive yellow frame

• Total voters

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
New pics at the top

Well fitted the 27.5 wheel that I accidentally bought off @clockworked , thought I would try it as a mullet before going to the fwits thread. Well it rides even better now so happy accident. I was considering offset bushings to slacken the head angle a little bit after finding out you can't use a works headset. Some discussions with @SummitFever and some rough math at the pub later concluded that the shock hardware wasn't really thick enough to make a big difference. Hadn't even considered a smaller rear wheel until the little mistake turned up in the post. A bit thanks to @clockworked for his help with the wheel and end caps.
Looks ace! For some reason the proportions look better with the smaller rear wheel, I like it.

Assuming fork and front wheel are unchanged, the BB will still have dropped, so OCD made me FIFY:
...with 170mm cranks it only made the total drop to pedal clearance at lowest point of rotation about 1mm.
Sorry! :oops:

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Looks ace! For some reason the proportions look better with the smaller rear wheel, I like it.

Assuming fork and front wheel are unchanged, the BB will still have dropped, so OCD made me FIFY:

Sorry! :oops:
I should have explained it better recognising someone would notice. Hear are a few pics I took just for you :D

Also it looks like 2mm now I look closer.