raining again

cabbo

Likes Dirt
Well if you are living anywhere other than say, guessing here, this is on the east coast, the goldy to bateman bay nsw, I'm packing up and moving to a warm dryer leach free home. Know mater how much l shake my fists at them clouds it still pisses down, thanks zoidberg for that completely useless tip, summer here again was cut short and if the water table rises too much more its gonna slow down the fast sections of trail, this can and will make us pedal more. Urhhh!...Rain rain rain go away.. Settle down over in da west and piss down in WA.

vtwiz

Likes Dirt
Where do you live?

I'm an hour north of Melbourne and its rained here 1 day in the last 3 months. No shit!

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
its been raining so much in brissy, water is rising up through the expansion joints in the less than 10 year old slab

jrewing

Eats Squid
Well if you are living anywhere other than say, guessing here, this is on the east coast, the goldy to bateman bay nsw, I'm packing up and moving to a warm dryer leach free home. Know mater how much l shake my fists at them clouds it still pisses down, thanks zoidberg for that completely useless tip, summer here again was cut short and if the water table rises too much more its gonna slow down the fast sections of trail, this can and will make us pedal more. Urhhh!...Rain rain rain go away.. Settle down over in da west and piss down in WA.

That's why I made a last minute decision to go to thredbo. 2 days of awesome riding and weather. Thanks bom.gov.au you got it spot on.

Jaredp

Likes Dirt
Forecast for Perth:

Monday : hot, dry
Tuesday: hot, dry
Wednesday: hot, dry
Thursday: hot dry
Friday: very freakin hot, dry
Saturday: hot, chance of rain - YOU LIE - its dry
Sunday: not so hot, dry

Repeat.

Perth, what a town.

Broken Bones89

Likes Bikes and Dirt
The rain here isn't so bad. Annoying but it hasn't really done any damage, I'm thankful I don't live in North Queensland.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
In Adelaide the rain doesn't actually get to the ground. and the "river" over the road is dry nine months of the year.

indica

Serial flasher
Rain you say?

Went for a ride this morning. Access to the tracks is cut off by

which is normally dry and will be twice the size now and 1/2 a metre deep. Fireroads here we come.

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Thanks Indica, that last photo is the first sunlight and shadows I've seen since January. ;)

geoff_tewierik

Likes Dirt
I swear today was the first day I remember in about a month I walked out the front door to go to work and saw the sun and some blue sky.

Feels like its been raining non-stop since before Australia Day.

zoidberg

Hooraaay, I'm helping!
You've gotta shake harder, like you mean it.

Morgan123

Likes Dirt
I swear today was the first day I remember in about a month I walked out the front door to go to work and saw the sun and some blue sky.

Feels like its been raining non-stop since before Australia Day.
That seriously sucks, last week was the first time I went to work and it rained, started the job in the first week of December. Victorias probably had 2 decent rainfalls in the last 3 months, been an insanely good summer.

Ridenparadise

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's global warming, plankton die-off, anthropometric hydrocarbon molecules, an earthquake, a terrible flood, locusts - It wasn't my fault, I swear to Godddddd:dance:

cabbo

Likes Dirt
& thats at Deep Creek :rain:

Soooh! mxdame another year at the mardi gras ay, in oxford st, err oxford falls, err Near Deep crk fist shaken.... Yeah, well l gotta say no rain for the last 2 days, You bloody ripper! UP with FIST SHAKEN! at them freakin rain filled clouds,
[zoidberg you really do live too close to those sattelite dishes]
sooh! rain piss off over to WA, you guys over yonder really need a drink ay, or in tazzy.