• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Na

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Scott

bAdmin
Staff member
I'm no expert, and I know those evil frames can handle some descent sized forks, but too me that is way overhill... the handling of that thing must be wok!

EleMental

Cannon Fodder
k first of all that is dumb

second that HT is designed for urban, dj, skateparks etc so it needs to have a reasonably low front end so manuals, bunny hops etc are possible and weight is also an issue in a bike used in those terrains so it can be thrown around. Therefore a bike like that has no purpose because it is shitty for urban, dj and skateparks because of its weight and high front end. Shitty for Dh because it is heavy and has no back shock, shitty for freeride because of its weight and poor geometry and the only thing its good for is making me mad because its a waste of a nice frame!

dhd

Downhill Direct
Actually the head angle doesn't look that bad....or the BB height. Similar to most DH bikes I'd say........But wouldn't she dive when you grabbed a handfull of front brake!

Unimployed

Likes Bikes
frank-oi said:
man that thing would bust the head tube just sitting on it. but it is a nice frame .
no you cant break one of those things. The manufacturer (evil) gives a lifetime warrenty on all kinds of forks inluding modified motorcross forks.
Evil's are probbably the strongest frames out there..............

Adi

It's my birthday!
What elemental said, the most I'd go is a 5 inch fork on a bike that is designed for urban and dj, the handling must be whacko!

How did he get the bike to stand up like that :?

Or are the tires just really fat :)

CHEWY

Eats Squid
dhd said:
Actually the head angle doesn't look that bad....or the BB height. Similar to most DH bikes I'd say........But wouldn't she dive when you grabbed a handfull of front brake!
those forks use up about 5 inches just sitting on the thing, ever watch bender he try to turn and washed out cause they just squat. looks like an insane cliff hucker ss mad machine