*RALPH*

G

"the doctor sed i wouldnt have as many nose bleeds if i just kept my finger out of there"

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
Fuzzy said:
"the doctor sed i wouldnt have as many nose bleeds if i just kept my finger out of there"
the doctor said my nose bleeds because i pick it too much, or not enough

as for favourite simpsons scene/quote
it would be the pulp fiction krusty burger scene

Lou: You know, I went to the McDonald's in Shelbyville on Friday night.
Wiggum: The McWhat?
Lou: Uh, the McDonald's restaurant. I've never heard of it either, but they have over 2,000 locations in this state alone.
Eddie: Must've sprung up overnight.
Lou: You know, the funniest thing though, it's the little differences.
Wiggum: Example.
Lou: Well, at McDonald's you can buy a Krusty Burger with cheese, right? But they don't call it a Krusty Burger with cheese.
Wiggum: Get out! Well, what do they call it?
Lou: A Quarter Pounder with cheese.
Wiggum: Quarter Pounder with cheese? Well, I can picture the cheese, but, uh, do they have Krusty partially gelatinated non-dairy gum-based beverages?
Lou: Mm-hm. They call 'em, "shakes."
Eddie: Huh, shakes. You don't know what you're gettin'

G

Bonnet said:
Fuzzy said:
the doctor said my nose bleeds because i pick it too much, or not enough
THAT my friend was sed by his dad chief wiggum.........he says"REMEMBER IF YOUR NOSE BLEEDS YOUR PICKING IT TO MUCH....OR NOT ENOUGH!"

josh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH theirs some absoulte rippers!

And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life

That's where I saw the Leprchaun. He tells me to burn things!

Ralph: "Daddy, I'm scared. Too scared to even wet my pants."
Chief Wiggum: "Just relax and it'll come, son."

RALPH: When I grow up I wanna be a Principal or a Caterpillar... I love you Principal Skinner!

RALPH: Principal Skinner, I got carsick in your office

RALPH: At least you guys are my friends.... awwww
CHIEF WIGGUM: Son, I know just how you feel. You've got a great little girl and the world's your oyster
RALPH: No dad, she made a fool out of me
CHIEF WIGGUM: Hey! Come to think of it she did. Well, she didn't reckon with the awesome power of the Chief of Police... now... where did I put my badge? Hey! That duck's got it!... awww c'mom give it back

PRINCIPAL SKINNER: And now with a flute up his nose,
Ralph Wiggum
RALPH: *toot*
CHIEF WIGGUM: That's some nice flutin' boy

RALPH: Miss Hoover?
MISS HOOVER: Yes Ralph what is it?
RALPH: My worm went in my mouth and I then ate it, can I have another one?
MISS HOOVER: No Ralph there aren't anymore. Just try to sleep while the other children are learning
RALPH: Oh boy Sleep! That's where I'm a Viking!

hardtail free rider

Likes Bikes and Dirt
lol thats some funny stuf. hey doz any one know the one that starts off like ....prince skipitle skiper i mean prince.............yeh i dont know the rest

wombat

Lives in a hole
I dunno, I like the new ones. They're a bit more out there, but their satire is getting sharper and sharper.

G

older simpsons where the best. Like the when homer becomes a pin monkey. they were the awesome simpsons