QLD Ramp Attak Brisbane - Trial MTB Session

Ryan

Radministrator
We shall make this one short and sweet.

Brisbane has a new indoor skatepark facility called Ramp Attak that has a foam pit and a bunch of ramps. Currently they don't allow mountain bikes to ride the place but could be persuaded to change their minds if enough riders show interest.

They're holding an MTB trial session on Wednesday, April 7th from 3pm to 6pm so if you're in the area and want to give the place a try then this is your chance. Sorry for the late notice but only just had the time confirmed, check the map here and the session prices here and give it a shot!

dirt lover

Likes Bikes and Dirt
from what ive heard the trial is going ahead, the dates on that are wrong, my mate called up earlier this morning and they said that it's supposed to be wednesday 7th of april not the 8th

Ryan

Radministrator
helps if you get the date right
Nice one genius, any other helpful contributions? :rolleyes:

The reason it took so long to get this up was precisely because Ramp Attak aren't able to correspond days with dates correctly on their website. Our date was right, their date was wrong. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
I just have a question, seeing as they had the trial for mtb's 26''.

What would 24's come under because you could easily say its a bmx cruiser or something, or would they still be like no its still a mtb rah rah rah. not that i have a 24'' it just came apon me to what they'd be under as.

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
The trial period was a success. Ramp Attak are letting mountainbikes in every Wednesday 3-6pm. Thanks Ryan for posting this!

I don't wanna hear any whinging about the time. It's better than nothing, make the most of it.

mitchy_poo

Likes Dirt
The trial period was a success. Ramp Attak are letting mountainbikes in every Wednesday 3-6pm. Thanks Ryan for posting this!

I don't wanna hear any whinging about the time. It's better than nothing, make the most of it.

YAY congrats on the trial period jack and to all the others :),

Yea deffs i wouldnt complain. should be awesome.

Jack_toda_Max

Likes Dirt
Ramp Attak have now decided to let mountainbikes in Monday to Friday 3-6pm.

This excludes school and public holidays and weekends.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
Ramp Attak have now decided to let mountainbikes in Monday to Friday 3-6pm.

This excludes school and public holidays and weekends.
Whats the go say if i rocked up at Ramp Attack on my 24" during a bmx session with bmx'ers? Would they turn me back?

Drew.

Eats Squid
Whats the go say if i rocked up at Ramp Attack on my 24" during a bmx session with bmx'ers? Would they turn me back?
They'd tell you to make up your bloody mind and ride a real bike! :p

Man oh man, i hate this place enough as it is, i can't imagine the agony that the box jump and foam pit will go through on these sessions, seeing as though it's probably the only decent thing to ride on MTB. P.S don't go dropping off stuff to the ground, that 1 sheet of ply doesn't hold too fantastic ha.

patto_15

Wheel size expert
They'd tell you to make up your bloody mind and ride a real bike! :p

Man oh man, i hate this place enough as it is, i can't imagine the agony that the box jump and foam pit will go through on these sessions, seeing as though it's probably the only decent thing to ride on MTB. P.S don't go dropping off stuff to the ground, that 1 sheet of ply doesn't hold too fantastic ha.
Haha, they probably would! haha, to be honest, the box and resi look terrible! And the roof height issues looks gay... Rest of the park looks rad and the street park looks pretty rad!