Random PhotoBret Pics ENJOI!!!

scblack

Leucocholic
Good pics, I like them.

Especially the first few, which really show the speed and movement.

Cool.

photobret

Likes Bikes
For you tech heads out there:

All pics were taken on a Canon Eos 20D lenses ranged from a 16-35 for the wide stuff and 70-200 for the last pic. Multiple flash setup powered by Canon, Sunpak and radio slaves to trigger them all. All you budding snappers out there get into flash setups...way of the future man, makes the pix more three dimensional and the mags dig it too.

Peace

PhotoB

bowzaa

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Rad pictures mate:)
Anyone know the reason the rider in the last pic is wearing his shinies twisted 90 degrees so they cover the side of his legs instead?

Kreaky

Likes Dirt
bowzaa said:
Rad pictures mate:)
Anyone know the reason the rider in the last pic is wearing his shinies twisted 90 degrees so they cover the side of his legs instead?
That would be coz my Dainese Shinnys had there time. they would be pefect at the start and by 4 pedals they are useless. At least i got new ones now!

Brett.... those pics are awesome!

You are definetly up there with your skills, you just gotta brake the market!
Its a pitty your leaving in a few weeks, Id love to do more riding with you.

And I still cant get over that last pic of me! I sure didnt realise I tucked gaps that low, and with to goggles glowing and all, FARK MATE! Its wikid!

Everyone here in Adelaide sure will miss having you taking pro shots of them on the local tracks.

Peace mate

demo man

Used to be cool.
damn mate, those are really freaking good.

i'll have to check out your website, if that'
s a sign of things to come then i'm EXCITED! (but i'm not big Kev)

Timmy Bee

Likes Bikes and Dirt
dude, those DH photoes are fucking unreal. especially the first one!

im so G'd to go DHing again, especially after seeing those pics (been off the DH rig for far to long now)

photobret

Likes Bikes
WOW! I didnt realise those pics would get such a good response. Many Thanks to you all. Mr Breach, thank you too, I really admire your pics in the mags etc. Glad I could get everyone stoked, cause I love taking pics and its good to see fellow mtb'ers getting amped about something you enjoi so much.

Keep it real

Photo-B

Atomizer

Likes Dirt
Thoroughly excellent photos as usual.

It's a shame your leaving Adelaide Brett. The riders you've been creating such shit-hot photos of with poorer as a result. Keep posting up your future photos where ever you'll be taking them. ;)

Tomas

my mum says im cool
photobret said:
For you tech heads out there:

All pics were taken on a Canon Eos 20D lenses ranged from a 16-35 for the wide stuff and 70-200 for the last pic. Multiple flash setup powered by Canon, Sunpak and radio slaves to trigger them all. All you budding snappers out there get into flash setups...way of the future man, makes the pix more three dimensional and the mags dig it too.

Peace

PhotoB
Can you give us a tad more detail on the flash setup used? Numbers of flashes, what radio slaves, flashes etc.

Great photos.... Heaps good!