Rave.

'Ross

Eats Squid
OK, so Im a bit out of touch, mostly just download random live sets of trance, hardstyle and whatever else....and usually don't pay attention to names of songs. This time I have a couple of megamixes here and there, with popular and familiar songs and want to know their names!

If anyone knows how I can put them into media player, chop out the parts and somehow post them up here (maybe via youtube?) then we can have a comp of who can name the song and artist??? I'll keep it to well known songs, wish I could have recorded some of the shit when I was out clubbing a lot more often, I've let my game slip:(

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hard to the Core next weekend, woop woop.

Topes is a maybe. It's pretty expensive and I'm 18 now so Powerhouse parties don't appeal that much.

Buuuuuut, Acer is my favourite venue ever and Luna, Styles and Breeze is a pretty big lineup...

Looking forward to Magic City.

enjoi

Likes Bikes
Magic is gonna blow the roof off!

Yeh im pretty much only going to utopia for the venue, luna should be okay but im not that pumped....

Sydney Sports centre alex kidd vs kidd kaos - will defs be bringing a spare pair of underpants

enjoi

Likes Bikes
New Mix - Tuned Into The Moon Revised - Uforixx

click

Tuned In - Scope DJ (intro)
The Moon - Wildstylez
Tuned In - Scope DJ
Tear The Club Up (NY Mix) - DJ Isaac
FTS (Hard Mix) - Showtek
Copies Are Faking - Luna & Dutchmaster
Raven - Pavo
Psychedelic - Headhunterz
Recession - The Prophet
Godz Powerrr! - Frontliner & B-Front
Rambo Is A Pussy - Max Enforcer & The Beholder
Fuck You Up - DJ Ezteq
Lullaby - Activator
Sutra - Gostosa
Ultimate High - D-Block & Stefan
Crump - Noisecontrollers
Rock Diz - D-Block & Stefan

Yes, I reused some tracks, but theres also alot of new ones in there so hopefully its not going to be a huge issue!

Was originally going to be for a comp so I paid particular attention to the mixing.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Enjoi, love it!

I preferred the vocals on the original up to 21:40, but the rest is absolutely ace - yet again. Keep them coming. ;)

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Anyone picked themselves up a copy of Tiesto Magikal Journey? Some great tunes in the mix, I recommend anyone who likes Tiesto to definitely get a copy!

[video=youtube;AKfooESbVGY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKfooESbVGY&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Smacks

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just bought my ticket today!

This is the setup we're getting:

[video=youtube;Y1iT-LcOt9w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1iT-LcOt9w[/video]

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
Good to hear boys! Anyone hitting the city this weekend? Old mate Simon Patterson is in town...

Check out his Essential Mix on Radio 1 here

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm still in NZ Squid, don't get back for another 6 weeks!

Just feeling some jealousy as to what you're all getting over there at the moment though! With a bit of luck I'll be down at Armin Only for NYE!

Squidly Didly

Has Been
Staff member
I'm still in NZ Squid, don't get back for another 6 weeks!

Just feeling some jealousy as to what you're all getting over there at the moment though! With a bit of luck I'll be down at Armin Only for NYE!
Damn! Old mate Yoji is in town next month too. Seriously tempted to do the Melbs trip again for him. If not, Armin on NYE and Justice on NYD should be wild enough haha