Rave.

'Ross

Eats Squid
Pendulum are playing Stonefest on Saturday, I'm working there most of the day enduring shitty emo bands, and would probably just go home when the sun goes down.....but Pendulum are closing at 9.30-1030 so I'd be a fool not to stick around.

Hew

Likes Dirt
For anyone who is wondering, Pendulum were sick, despite being monumentally cheesy and gay for most of the 4 hours.

Also in other news, Bass Control is coming up, anyone heading out?

Bobby_Digital

Likes Bikes
oh god, ravers :(

i was reasonably big into the scene for too long..

maybe some people on here know me, thats scary.

pretty much retired from the scene now, want to go to H2BHC but i have my nieces 18th that night, so may not make it.

Mattydv

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So I've got a mate coming over from NZ on the 14th Jan, staying till the 3rd Feb...anyone know of anything happening around Sydney/Central Coast way?

caad9

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'll say!

Wonder how all these enthusiastic ravers are faring 10 years down the track?

stirk

Burner
I'm not sure "good" and "rave scene" should ever be spoken in the same sentence.
I'll agree with that actually, by the time rave became a well used word the underground as I knew it was gone.

Wednesday nights at the cricketers arms in Surry Hills was among my highlights from the 90's. Just a pub but with live musicians banging out techno and acid mid week, Clan Analogue were the main crew playing.

Still listen to this old track and their albums alot.

I could posts 100cs more