Rd3 VDHS - Narby

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
G'day all,

Attached is a couple of samples of images from Saturday's practice. Apart from being attacked by leeches (the blood sucking kind) and seeing a decent sized black snake on the side of the road everyone was parked on, I had a pretty awesome day.
Photos can be found here, my main site is down at the moment while I move servers. http://mtbpicsonline.smugmug.com/Other/VDHS-Rd-3-Narby/n-4s32C

Others can be found here.

On a personal level, I found out today a good mate broke his back in three places while riding his downhill bike on Saturday. Coincidentally it was the same track I broke my femur for all those peeps that know me.
Luke, stay strong! Our thoughts are with you mate!

Now, some pics.

And the newest craze, breakdance MTB.

Stay safe out there people!

Hux

Last edited:

spinner

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good stuff Hux , I miss your shots , especially as I don't get to the races any more.

Don't worry about black snakes , they are pretty chilled unless you step on them or something. :)

Sorry to hear about your mate. :(

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Good stuff Hux , I miss your shots , especially as I don't get to the races any more.

Don't worry about black snakes , they are pretty chilled unless you step on them or something. :)

Sorry to hear about your mate. :(
Thanks Tony, yeah it's been a while since we've seen you out, and frankly I don't get to many either these days, but it was good catching up with friends.

Wisey

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice shots Hux. Perfect timing for the dude on his head, hope he was ok.

I went and saw Luke yesterday and he was in good spirits, he had surgery last night and it took half the time they expected in too which is very positive. Going to be a long recovery for him but hopefully he will pull through and get his life back on track.

24alpha

mtbpicsonline.com
Nice shots Hux. Perfect timing for the dude on his head, hope he was ok.

I went and saw Luke yesterday and he was in good spirits, he had surgery last night and it took half the time they expected in too which is very positive. Going to be a long recovery for him but hopefully he will pull through and get his life back on track.
Thanks for the update Wisey, I'm heading in to see him on Thursday to break up his day.

Last edited: