re fox float x2 recall

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Have spoken to a mate in the industry about it. Manufacturers are sorting it now, but shops aren't hearing anything about it. Just keep hassling bike shops so that they can push for it to go faster I guess.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Have spoken to a mate in the industry about it. Manufacturers are sorting it now, but shops aren't hearing anything about it. Just keep hassling bike shops so that they can push for it to go faster I guess.
Maybe the guy that took your Sunday will lose a nad to an exploding can.....

hazza6542

Eats Squid
Oh the fix is public, new thicker wall on the air can, a grub screw holding it together and a 250 Max psi sticker. It's more an issue with Australia being Australia I reckon. Maybe Simon at mtb suspension centre could shed more light for you if you give him a call?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

just received a reply from Ridefox Australia (Sola)

"Once you have registered your shock in the Fox Float X2 recall, and the reference code has been generated, please return the shock to SOLA sport with a copy of the reference code and the return address to
Unit C1, 391 Park Road Regents Park, NSW 2143

We would like to stress that we do not yet have the parts in stock to repair your Float X2, however with consideration to transit times, we expect the parts needed will be here within an expected 10-14 day time frame. We will update you again via email when we know the specifics of the replacement, and the expected arrival date of the necessary parts."

single-pivot

Likes Dirt
Posted mine back to place of purchase today better to be on shops shelf than mine . . Happy to get it sorted as replacement shock isn't cutting it .

mark22

Likes Dirt
just received a reply from Ridefox Australia (Sola)

"Once you have registered your shock in the Fox Float X2 recall, and the reference code has been generated, please return the shock to SOLA sport with a copy of the reference code and the return address to
Unit C1, 391 Park Road Regents Park, NSW 2143

We would like to stress that we do not yet have the parts in stock to repair your Float X2, however with consideration to transit times, we expect the parts needed will be here within an expected 10-14 day time frame. We will update you again via email when we know the specifics of the replacement, and the expected arrival date of the necessary parts."
Would not hold my breath my experience with Sola Sports is rubbish

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Would not hold my breath my experience with Sola Sports is rubbish
Alot of people including me have had the same experience. I remember them saying they'd just had a load of new forks come in. Didn't actually get them until 14 weeks later.

I will be riding mine until the parts are in stock which could be ages away haha.

JTmofo

XC Enthusiast
Alot of people including me have had the same experience. I remember them saying they'd just had a load of new forks come in. Didn't actually get them until 14 weeks later.

I will be riding mine until the parts are in stock which could be ages away haha.
Yep.... me too.
I'd chance loosing a testicle for the sake of riding for the 3 months it's gonna take Sola to get their finger out.
In fairness.... Unless your running huge pressures and heaps of volume spacers, I reckon you should be sweet.