RealBike Insurance MTB Cruise

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
100 mile

Looking good for a definite from me, the initial submission to the minister was favourable, just gotta get past Xmas to finalise anything financial.

DaGonz

Eats Squid
100Miles!!! Just a shame this is the day after the DT Swiss MTB otherwise I'd be in for sure!!

:(

Cheers
Spoonie

SSDave

Likes Dirt
im almost in... would this be 2 hrs of darkness? Start at 4am to finish at a reasonable time to get to work on the Monday?
The latest rider briefing doc has the starting tme for the 100 mile at 9am, but keep in mind that it is on the Saturday not Sunday.

Anti_Trainer

Likes Dirt
you work ....apart from mtb... :eek: do school teachers actually work.... :p

hope your there dude... :cool:
I'm sure they are the pillars of society, just like us public service types down here in C-Town, FLAT-OUT all the time.
Guess you get pretty good at Dodge Ball as well?

I'm all for a 7:00am start.

Anyone running a book on BearTheBears average wattage output for 100 miles?

Jackstack

Likes Dirt
So, do we have an official start time for the 100mile.
Oh and pretty please on the start before sun up, and I'm definitely in, will probably be the one riding home with the course sweeper.

Last edited:

trailburner

Rocky Trail Entertainment
So, do we have an official start time for the 100mile.
Oh and pretty please on the start before sun up, and I'm definitely in, will probably be the one riding home with the course sweeper.
It will be the earliest start of all the races of the day, but not before sunrise. We need to register all of you after all. Will be in touch as soon as we know the final timetable.