rear shock service

joelhein

Squid
i have a fox DHX 3.0 and just put it in to get serviced. the shop have had my bike for a week now and still havent herd from them.
how long does it normally take to get the shock serviced?
thanks guys

scorpia26

Likes Bikes
Shock Service

i have a fox DHX 3.0 and just put it in to get serviced. the shop have had my bike for a week now and still havent herd from them.
how long does it normally take to get the shock serviced?
thanks guys
Hey Joel.

It should take about a week and a half to two weeks.

1. It takes about 2-3 working days to arrive at the place to service it. (Monza for example.)

2. About 3-4 days to get it serviced and checked over.
(May be longer, depends how many they have to service.)

3. And another 2-3 working days to get it back.

Hope that helps.

frdlvr

Likes Dirt
I dropped my shock off for a rebuild today and they said I should have it back next Tuesday or Wednesday.. so 3 to 4 days.

joelhein

Squid
Hey Joel.

It should take about a week and a half to two weeks.

1. It takes about 2-3 working days to arrive at the place to service it. (Monza for example.)

2. About 3-4 days to get it serviced and checked over.
(May be longer, depends how many they have to service.)

3. And another 2-3 working days to get it back.

Hope that helps.
thanks, thats all i needed to no.
i was gonna ring them tomorrow and complain but i will wait a few days before i do that now.
thanks heaps.

DownhillerDeano

Doesn't want a custom title!
i put the shock into bears bikes, but i am not sure on where they have sent it away to?
Probably to Dirt Works, hence Elvis's enquiry perhaps :)

In answer to your original question, couple of hours to service my DHX5. I just made sure I knew what I was doing first before dismantling it and had access to appropriate oil and voila, soo smooth now. If your technically minded, give it a try next time;)