Recommendations for a fun enduro bike?

Scotty675

Cable thief
Good buying chief! I almost considered it...but 26 is still strong in my blood.
I said this morning when I went to work if it’s still there when I get home it’s a sign. Total curve ball though as I was about to build another hardtail.
Only down fall is brightsparks changing mtb standards all the time means I need to buy more spares. What fool thought superboost was a good idea.

slimjim1

Fat boomers cloggin' ma leaderboard
What fool thought superboost was a good idea.
It is a good idea introduced at a bad time...based off an existing standard (157) with virtually no downsides as far as I can tell. Boost 148 was the stupid idea, another pointless halfway standard drip-fed to us by the industry.

Scotty675

Cable thief
It is a good idea introduced at a bad time...based off an existing standard (157) with virtually no downsides as far as I can tell. Boost 148 was the stupid idea, another pointless halfway standard drip-fed to us by the industry.
I’m sure it is a good idea as will 160 or whatever they choose next. I’ve only been into mtb since 13/14, in that time I’ve seen 135, 142, 148, 150 something? And now 157 is back. Bit hard to keep up.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I’m sure it is a good idea as will 160 or whatever they choose next. I’ve only been into mtb since 13/14, in that time I’ve seen 135, 142, 148, 150 something? And now 157 is back. Bit hard to keep up.
I don't think we're meant to. Just get the bike that works for you at the moment. It's a fool's errand to try and future proof your buying as things are changing all the time.

The era of being able to swap things between hikes is well and truly over unless you make hard rules about what you buy.