Red Bull Freight Train Vid.

jonjon86

Likes Dirt
Just wondering what people thought of the video.
Any suggestions oon other good MTB video I should have.
And finally, does anyone know the name & Group of the song that plays on the video for the Frasier Range sheep station part.

emcgough

Likes Dirt
Frasier Range Sheep Station.. hehehe. No I don't know the name of the song, but if you've got the time, listen for a line in the song, then type it into google inside quotation marks and it should come up with the song name, as the line will appear in one of the lyrics sites. Some other MTB titles include the Disorder series (1-5), The Collective and Back In the Saddle Again. Just go down to your lbs and check out the range they've got there.

Oh and steer clear of the movie called Focused, the movie was so bad, there was a "good old fashioned walk-out" halfway through the film at the premiere in Adelaide.

donthucktoflat

Eats Squid
Earthed, Drift 2, sprung 5 DVD (includes best of sprung 1-4), Kranked 4, NWD 3, indiana jones and the temple of poon, NWD5 was a disapointment IMO

Laurie

Likes Dirt
Are u talking about the Red Bull Freight Train dvd that came with the AMB magazine a while back? There was too much talking and not enough quality riding time.

bradh

Likes Bikes and Dirt
its redeeming feature is the footage of chase's multiple attempts at the handplant-over-tree. the five seconds of footage of that trick is, imo, one of the highlights of NWD5, so to see it in context on the freight train dvd was nice.

Laurie

Likes Dirt
The first time I saw Freight Train at the bit when Rennie's riding through the bush I was thinking he's going to do something mad but nothing whatsoever happened...no tricks or anything. Apart from the track being a bit narrow it didn't look too gnarly or tough however, he did pull a rather nice backflip, his head just clearing the ground

RCOH

Eats Squid
Laurie said:
The first time I saw Freight Train at the bit when Rennie's riding through the bush I was thinking he's going to do something mad but nothing whatsoever happened...no tricks or anything. Apart from the track being a bit narrow it didn't look too gnarly or tough
Yeah man I thought the same thing, I mean I probably could have ridden that track faster, would have pulled at least 1 trick. Rennie is LAME :rolleyes:

[homer] In case you couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic[/homer]. Twit.

Laurie

Likes Dirt
I still have the first NWD on my computer......The classics never die! I watch it from time to time as a reminder of the good ol days and as an added incentive to watch Bender axe himself over and over again......I think someone bit off more than they could chew. HAHA

emcgough

Likes Dirt
Laurie said:
The first time I saw Freight Train at the bit when Rennie's riding through the bush I was thinking he's going to do something mad but nothing whatsoever happened...no tricks or anything. Apart from the track being a bit narrow it didn't look too gnarly or tough however, he did pull a rather nice backflip, his head just clearing the ground
Yeah no shit, I mean, excluding the backflip, he rode for like 18 metres without even pulling a stunt man... that is just not gnarly enough for me

freeride_this

Likes Dirt
:confused: i feel like a retard asking this, but how do you post a new thread?? it says i have privealges, but i cant find out how??

also, sorry to post it in this forum :eek:

villy

Likes Dirt
I thought it was ok, but there was a definet need for some more quality riding. But i do suppose that there probally was not that many quality places for quality riding.
On the hole i think that my post is good quality :p
Villy

wtr

Likes Dirt
Do you always expect frontflipsupermanseatgrabbarspin360 from vids??

I'll rather watch the riders having a go at riding and enjoying than anticipating a frontflipsupermanseatgrabbarspin360. Learn to appreciate things a little.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Red Bull Freight Train was very good in my opinion, the quality of the footage and camerawork was excellent. The riding was a bit crap in some sections, there was a fair bit of talking thoughout it, but it was worthwhile. Best section was Rennie clearing 70 ft off the FMX kicker.
New World Disorder 3 is pretty good, so is No. 2 - but a little less of Bender would've been better.

did anyone notice rennie getting interviewed by someone other then the disorder guys?. I thought it might be something for earthed 2?, anyone seen earthed 2 in full ? I like to know what the content is like if anyone knows\