Redbull downtown

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
does anyone know if the redbull dowtown ride thingy will be shown on tv. i know that channell 10 showed both redbull ride and redbull jindabyne on a sunday arvo. but i havent seen freezeride, bikebattle or the underground one (in the mine). so if anyone knows please post here, i really wanna see them.

DOM

Eats Squid
Socket .. he means the Redbull Down town .. held in Lisbon.

Bonnet - im not sure ... the only reason we saw the Jindabyne freeride event was because it was held in Australia ...

Im would be suprised to see them Televise .. footage from the Freeride .. The red ride ( Cave tunnel ride ) and the recent Urban Downhill race.

The Urban Downhill race is now UCI recognised .. meaning riders can earn UCI points by competing .. so maybe as the event grows .. it may be shown.

Id say a vid may pop up somwhere .. but yeah would be cool to see Peaty laying the smack down on the pavement ..

But ya never know.

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
DOM- it would be good, we can only hope i guess.

Socket- i did mean the redbull ride in Lisbon but before red bull ride in jyndabyne (the one that Sam Hill won) there was another one, redbull ride 1 (2002), also in jyndabyne. this was the one that Grant Allen won. if you have it, read up on it in the Autumn 2002 issue of AMB. just clearing some confusion.

DOM

Eats Squid
Umm youll find that Andrew Mills won it ...
Grant got alot of Publicity though cause he dropped the large drop first .. but Aussie Andrew Mills was 1st

S.

ex offender
Bonnet said:
DOM- it would be good, we can only hope i guess.

Socket- i did mean the redbull ride in Lisbon but before red bull ride in jyndabyne (the one that Sam Hill won) there was another one, redbull ride 1 (2002), also in jyndabyne. this was the one that Grant Allen won. if you have it, read up on it in the Autumn 2002 issue of AMB. just clearing some confusion.
The first RBR (not the ATMBC) was won by Andrew Mills, not Grant Allen...

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
yep...my bad, Andrew Mills did win it, i dunno why i thought Allen won it. It would seem i have caused myself some confusion, but now i think its alright now.
RBR1- Millsy
RBR2- Hill

thx for pointing that out. now lets all pray that they will ALL be shown on TV, and that i have some blank video tapes.