redsands dh

lachie.g

Likes Dirt
yer i had a crash the other day, i went over the burm near the bottom where the track devises into two went over and smashed my face on the ground and i was wearing clip ins so i couldnt bail fast enough

Jervis

Likes Dirt
I rolled over that drop in the second photo last week on my NS Majesty, you know, DJ/park/street bike that is totally suitable for DH with 75mm argyles, rear brake only :cool:

ademb

Likes Dirt
good photos there mate!

Any chance someone could PM me on how to get to this track, I hear about it all the time but don't know how to get there lol.

Is it shuttable also?

lachie.g

Likes Dirt
good photos there mate!

Any chance someone could PM me on how to get to this track, I hear about it all the time but don't know how to get there lol.

Is it shuttable also?
yes it is shuttable to get to the top coming from the north when you drive through austinmer just after the shops there is a street called more st go to the end go over the railway bridge and you will see a street called hill st go to the top and turn left at the top. thats where you get dropped off, ride allong the firetrail for about 200m and you will see a opening on your left and theres your track

danthechamp

Cannon Fodder
End of trail?

yes it is shuttable to get to the top coming from the north when you drive through austinmer just after the shops there is a street called more st go to the end go over the railway bridge and you will see a street called hill st go to the top and turn left at the top. thats where you get dropped off, ride allong the firetrail for about 200m and you will see a opening on your left and theres your track

Hey Bud nice pics. Where does the trail end? And is it still accessible or has council forbidden it like every other track i seem to come across in NSW?

Last edited:

zacapp

Likes Bikes and Dirt
It's in austinmer/ thirroul. Starts about 100m into the fire trail at the end of foothills rd