redsands

lachie.g

Likes Dirt
have any of yous thought that redsands in thirroul should have some guys walk the track and fix it up and put some new featires in and cut the massive tree up that is blocking the track or make a jump over it????????:confused:

zen zen

Likes Dirt
Yer i think you on the right track there. Maybe if you throw some ideas around we could go up and do it. I sure you be in for a build and ride day.

wootown

Likes Dirt
Yer i think you on the right track there. Maybe if you throw some ideas around we could go up and do it. I sure you be in for a build and ride day.
yer if we organised a build day everybody could go up there and make the track heaps better

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Redsands update.

I took out the sketchy bridge and the old one beside it that goes over the wash out near the mine hole yesterday. I filled it back up with boulders and covered it with dirt so it is in much better shape than it was. I still think this section of track needs more large rocks put in to widen it however at least there is a good base to work from now and the bridges are gone.

Beware that I've also put in 2 water bars just before the wash out to divert water away from the track so please don't think that someone's built little, pointless kickers and take them out as they are there for reason. That section of track was basically a small stream when it rained and water was channeled straight down to the wash out.

Enjoy!

blakie49

Likes Dirt
have any of yous thought that redsands in thirroul should have some guys walk the track and fix it up and put some new featires in and cut the massive tree up that is blocking the track or make a jump over it????????:confused:
Its always alright for someone else to do the work for you isnt it?

You want it done, You get it done.

Downhill Domination

Captyvate Media
Beware that I've also put in 2 water bars just before the wash out to divert water away from the track so please don't think that someone's built little, pointless kickers and take them out as they are there for reason. That section of track was basically a small stream when it rained and water was channeled straight down to the wash out.
My front tire didn't take too well to those when it held a fark load of water and become soft and washed out straight into a tree. :mad:

Bacca

Likes Dirt
Well grab a shovel and have a go yourself. I warned everyone of some new features and new features need to be ridden in. Maybe you should change your user name to Downhill Abomination as I watched a group of kids on hardtails ride those sections after I put them in :p!

red

Likes Dirt
yes! you gotta slow down heaps before you go down the hill off the little rock drop. cut them down i say!
what, are you taking about the bit with all the little trees before that jump down the hill into the rock drop
coz if you are i like the trees its fun and tite

Wynner

Likes Bikes
It would be good if some people could get together and fix it up. Not sure how to get the word around and organise a group.