Regular rides

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
I'm in Cairns for two weeks but will def be up for one when I get back.
:( Sorry I can't ride at the moment, I'm going to try an easy green with the children at the weekend to see how the ribs are doing. They feel much improved but I'm only really ridden my children to school and back which is just round the corner.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
:( Sorry I can't ride at the moment, I'm going to try an easy green with the children at the weekend to see how the ribs are doing. They feel much improved but I'm only really ridden my children to school and back which is just round the corner.
Bummer, I'm going to book with Dan's tours to be able to transport to the trails easily, I'll PM details in case you are feeling better.

HamboCairns

Bummer, I'm going to book with Dan's tours to be able to transport to the trails easily, I'll PM details in case you are feeling better.
Are you in Cairns now? I've done a couple of rides but they weren't particularly taxing.

I'm still trying to get back to full fitness!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Yeah I am here now but off to Green Island tomorrow. I have all day Wednesday and fam aren't up for riding as it would be a massive hassle for all of us to get bikes and get to the trails. I am definitely riding because I've wanted to ride the world cup course since the world cup. Just looking at the bike options so I will ring Discovery on Monday and hire a Trek Rail if they have one and Uber/cab to the shop. If not it will be a Specco from Pump n pedals and a big Uber or maxi taxi.

HamboCairns

Yeah I am here now but off to Green Island tomorrow. I have all day Wednesday and fam aren't up for riding as it would be a massive hassle for all of us to get bikes and get to the trails. I am definitely riding because I've wanted to ride the world cup course since the world cup. Just looking at the bike options so I will ring Discovery on Monday and hire a Trek Rail if they have one and Uber/cab to the shop. If not it will be a Specco from Pump n pedals and a big Uber or maxi taxi.
Discovery told me they're quietly stopping their bike hire side of things, I don't know if that's happened yet though.