Regular rides

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Back to this thread for 2020! Going to watch smoke on Sat arvo / Sun morning and pop out for a ride if clear enough.

Not that hopeful tbh given how much is burning again to the SW
Cool, I am looking good for either of those times so we'll have to see how it blows so to speak.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I picked up my bike this morning, and have been bleeding brakes and setting up suspension... all ready to go .... but now the air quality is bad again so dont know if I'll get out today....

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Ah I'll be shopping then on Sunday morning so likely to be 9-9:30 for me. 8am tomorrow I'm heading out with a couple of mates too.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Ah I'll be shopping then on Sunday morning so likely to be 9-9:30 for me. 8am tomorrow I'm heading out with a couple of mates too.
Ha ha I'll be shopping tomorrow at 8am with the kids, Sunday is ride day for me. Will probably be heading home by 9:30 Sunday as my leave pass expires at 10am.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
We're heading to Thredbo on 14/15 March all going well, planning to camp, will post some more details as we get more organised but looking to leave Canberra 6AM'ish Saturday and do chairs, then do TVT via shuttle from Lake Crackenback Sunday.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
We're heading to Thredbo on 14/15 March all going well, planning to camp, will post some more details as we get more organised but looking to leave Canberra 6AM'ish Saturday and do chairs, then do TVT via shuttle from Lake Crackenback Sunday.
I'm keen but might need to discuss getting a lift with someone as we are doing the one car family thing.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I'm keen but might need to discuss getting a lift with someone as we are doing the one car family thing.
Welcome to the club, been 1 car for 5 years :) if you're keen I can talk vehicles with the guys, we have 6-8 bike capacity across two vehicles.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Welcome to the club, been 1 car for 5 years :) if you're keen I can talk vehicles with the guys, we have 6-8 bike capacity across two vehicles.
Yeah we have been 1 car for about that long but can be a juggle some times. Will see how I go I might be up there the weekend before as well and I don't like my chance of getting 2 leave passes.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Hitting Cotter Pines at 7am tomorrow. Yeah I'm whinging at my mate who has other stuff on in the morning too.