Regular rides

bear the bear

Is a real bear
I'm loaning a fairly fresh band member the SC as his old Giant Anthem was stolen the other week so he wants to try a decent 27.5 before he works out what new bike to get, and I'm riding his son's one of these:

Cool so on a green frame gate instead of a black one with pink stickers ;)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
I'm loaning a fairly fresh band member the SC as his old Giant Anthem was stolen the other week so he wants to try a decent 27.5 before he works out what new bike to get, and I'm riding his son's one of these:

Thats exactly the bike a mate of mine bought and lent to a friend of his. If it has a Giant dropper (ie my Giant dropper on it), the fact that Canberra is a small town will be reconfirmed...

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Decided against Kowen because wet etc. Will get a lap of Stromlo in when there is a break in showers.

Hope a ride clears your head a bit @Haakon

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Too wet for me I think, 40mm at ours overnight, but if anyone rides Stromlo and reports back may sneak in a late afternoon ride.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Sorry I exchanged all the decent ones for beer a while back I think.

All I have in 26" tubeless is Vredestein Spotted Cats, which would be a one way trip to Haakon's hotel room on the front, possibly comical on the rear tho.

Scotty T

Walks the walk

I'm after some Panaracer Smoke/Dart for the vintage. Can't go wrong adding an Ardent for that price!