Regular rides

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Kenda have released a bunch of new tyres and most available in 26inch, also think there was a white one. They were around the $50 mark when I was looking.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Anyone up for a ride tomorrow? Probably just Stromlo - Majura too wet apparently.

Next weekend I’ll be up for a Kowen or Jerra ride too - havent been to either this year I dont think...

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I'm out sorry mate sticking close to home as have a birthday party for the kids. Will probably try and get something in around Ainslie/Majura early though.

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Might be taking the kids away for hols pending a couple of things.

But maybe.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Should be there Sunday but will have to skip Saturday. Would be keen to look at any new trails you know of on Sunday.
Yeah let's head straight out there for a look, I'm always time limited on Sunday to finishing by about 11 or so. I think a few of the regulars might be out with Fathers Day.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Let's organise a Xmas ride this Saturday or Sunday 19th or 20th for late arvo starting 5:30, at Stromlo so we can hit Handlebar after, Grease Monkey burgers are on.

@johnny @Tim_the_Clyde @Haakon (just for Handlebar after) @bear the bear @Tubbsy @SummitFever @droenn @Litenbror @imago @dancaseyimages (last two didn't pop up the taggy thing, have they left the forum?) and anyone else who is in the Canberry (please tag if I missed someone).

If you can make one or either arvo post up and we'll work out which works best for the majority. I can make either.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I'll be away again but back between Xmas and NYE if there is a round 2? Otherwise I intend to ride a bit in that time anyway if anyone is keen for a spin.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Let's organise a Xmas ride this Saturday or Sunday 19th or 20th for late arvo starting 5:30, at Stromlo so we can hit Handlebar after, Grease Monkey burgers are on.

@johnny @Tim_the_Clyde @Haakon (just for Handlebar after) @bear the bear @Tubbsy @SummitFever @droenn @Litenbror @imago @dancaseyimages (last two didn't pop up the taggy thing, have they left the forum?) and anyone else who is in the Canberry (please tag if I missed someone).

If you can make one or either arvo post up and we'll work out which works best for the majority. I can make either.
Yep I can make both days so what ever works for the group also @sc.

Tim_the_Clyde

Likes Dirt

Either works for me...slight preference for Sunday as its my daughter's birthday party Saturday morning and that shit is exhausting. Can always put my big boy pants on if its Saturday.

bear the bear

Is a real bear

Maybe, currently at home sick with a cold so will see...

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Currently we have 2 for either day and 2 for Sunday so unless something dramatic happens I think we can pencil in a tentative Sunday arvo.