Regular rides

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Turned up, waited around, got pissed off with the lack of organisation, rode home....... unlikely to be back
I’m not sure there was ever anything organised as such. Turn up, go for a ride, meet peeps on the trail, have a beer afterwards. That’s about it really...

I found Scotty back at the bar by his bike description. Had a beer, all good :)

Only ran into one person from work, so that’s pretty good for Canberra!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I'm hitting up something tomorrow night, anyone keen? Been ages since I rode Zoo Pines. I was thinking meet at Weston Creek, it's about 1km bike path until you hit fire trail to the Zoo Pines, 2 laps of it is about 10km, then back to Weston for a beer at Meating Room. Could do Bruce Ridge/Old Canberra Inn too. Is there a pub that's not shitty at Jerra? Keen to roll that.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I'm hitting up something tomorrow night, anyone keen? Been ages since I rode Zoo Pines. I was thinking meet at Weston Creek, it's about 1km bike path until you hit fire trail to the Zoo Pines, 2 laps of it is about 10km, then back to Weston for a beer at Meating Room. Could do Bruce Ridge/Old Canberra Inn too. Is there a pub that's not shitty at Jerra? Keen to roll that.
I'm out was hoping my shock would be back today but no such luck. Fingers crossed it's back before the weekend.

Haakon

Yep. 6.30 or earlier? And where exactly...?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Let's go Weston/Zoo Pines, been ages. Meet 6:30 at Meating Room (opposite Maccas Weston) and go back there for beer.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Well that was fun, we caught up with my mate Tom KOM who likes to cane me up the smooth hills. We were on the last leg and I was motoring ahead of him, got some ground on him but legs and lungs were over it, so I did the lazy thing of lifting from my cleats and unclipped mid air. Haakon caught up after that. Finished the ride and had a beer at Meating Room.

Haakon

Was nice of them to wait for me! Although I wouldnt have thought they'd gained enough ahead of me to have time for a little nap...

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Ahh sorry I missed you Haakon I was on the green Canyon Spectral with black and white Fox pro frame. Was a great night for a ride met a bunch of nice people and a good burger and beer.

Haakon

Ahh sorry I missed you Haakon I was on the green Canyon Spectral with black and white Fox pro frame. Was a great night for a ride met a bunch of nice people and a good burger and beer.
Huh, being a chronic bike nerd I'd have thought I'd remember seeing a Spectral... See you in a fortnight then maybe?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Huh, being a chronic bike nerd I'd have thought I'd remember seeing a Spectral... See you in a fortnight then maybe?
IMG_20190213_191612.jpg

This is what it looks like minus the piggyback shock (that was half of the reason I've been off the bike for 2 weeks).

Sucks for me I'm off the bike for another 2 weeks from Monday as my wife is traveling and apparently I'm legally obliged to look after my kids.

Haakon

Pffft. Build some resilience in the kids, they’ll be fine.

This is me for reference should you spot me on the trails :)