Regular rides

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Stromlo 8am tomorrow morning and 9:30am Sunday if anyone's keen. I think Dave is coming Sunday so will dbl check and PM u if so @Litenbror as he's keen on the idea of riding the two wheel sizes.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Stromlo 8am tomorrow morning and 9:30am Sunday if anyone's keen. I think Dave is coming Sunday so will dbl check and PM u if so @Litenbror as he's keen on the idea of riding the two wheel sizes.
Sorry @Scotty T Sunday morning is no good the kids have swimming lessons but we can work something out for Dave to try both sizes out. Iight be at Stromlo tomorrow morning but if I am it will be about 6.30 to 8 as I've got a pretty full weekend.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I’m going to roll down to Stromlo tomorrow, if you see a Kona with bright green bars, that’s me.
Missed this post, but we're going to be doing the 9:30 Sunday thing on the regular and I'm trying to do two rides a week so likely something on Saturday too.

On the 10th of August a mate from Syd is coming for a shuttle day so also will be doing that.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Missed this post, but we're going to be doing the 9:30 Sunday thing on the regular and I'm trying to do two rides a week so likely something on Saturday too.

On the 10th of August a mate from Syd is coming for a shuttle day so also will be doing that.
I wasn't on time, so no dramas. Was mostly just getting used to the big bike again. I'll probably be around this Sunday again.

Shuttle days are good, I might be keen then too, dust off the old fullface.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Anyone braving the weather this weekend? If it doesn't rain much Sat, Sun should be ok with a couple extra layers!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Doing Stromlo shuttles with some interstate peeps on Saturday, the guy from QLD is gonna suffer I'm sure.