Regular rides

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I should go tomorrow... Still a bit sore from Harcourt!! Had initially though a lap of the Kowen trails but don’t really mind where.
Sons birthday party till 1.30 so can't do 2pm if you decide to go a bit later would be keen

Scotty T

Walks the walk
My mate who was going to have a ride of the bike has pulled out, will let you know if the others are ok for 2:30 shortly.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Zero degrees, 'feels like' -3.0 says the weather app for 6am...

Doubt I'll be able to prise myself out of bed for that!
It is a tough choice, get out nice and early but freeze off extremities in the process.

I tend to try for afternoon sneakies in winter. That is a nice time of day and you don't come home with a red watery nose.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Litenbror

Eats Squid
It is a tough choice, get out nice and early but freeze off extremities in the process.

I tend to try for afternoon sneakies in winter. That is a nice time of day and you don't come home with a red watery nose.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk
Don't check my strava, last night me was writing riding cheques this morning me really didn't want to cash. Trickiest bit for me is getting rides in around work and looking after the kids, unfortunately that is usually 6-7am

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Lunchtime is good this time of year. Seem to be busy with other things this year, but used to get an occasional lunch lap of Bruce Ridge in.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Trickiest bit for me is getting rides in around work and looking after the kids, unfortunately that is usually 6-7am
I am a big fan for morning rides and do them almost exclusively in summer. Winter takes more courage since it get fahn cold here in the morning too plus getting covered with wet paspalum is usually part of the deal too,

Go when you can is the bottom line :)