Regular rides

imago

Likes Bikes
Hey @Litenbror saw this a bit late, & haven't ridden with you guys before, but if you're keen for company I can make Majura tomorrow morning. Have been meaning to join these regular rides!

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Hey @Litenbror saw this a bit late, & haven't ridden with you guys before, but if you're keen for company I can make Majura tomorrow morning. Have been meaning to join these regular rides!
Yeah company is always good how about we meet at the entrance to the pines at the top of blue metal road at about 9.45?

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Any locals got a spare Craxle (Rockshox Maxle or compatible, pref not QR) I could borrow until my non QR one arrives from MTB Direct? Not sure if it will make it by Friday.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
We're heading to Kowen on Saturday morning, not sure what time yet so will post here when I have some more details.

imago

Likes Bikes
I’m planning to ride Bruce & Majura this afternoon. Looking to start @ Dryandra St around 1:30pm, but flexible on time if anyone else wants to come.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
I’m planning to ride Bruce & Majura this afternoon. Looking to start @ Dryandra St around 1:30pm, but flexible on time if anyone else wants to come.
I'm out broke a shock bolt last night so have to get the hardtail up and running this arvo.

imago

Likes Bikes
Hey Scotty, I’ll come along. Will be at the maps @8am. I’ll just be in for a lap & will have to head off.

imago

Likes Bikes
Likewise Scotty! Glad you posted something up as it at least motivated me to get riding early this morning. No worries re tomorrow, not sure I'll be able to make it but will msg on here if I can.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
9:30 Stromlo tomorrow. @Litenbror Dave is keen to roll the 29er but was thinking about hiring a 27.5 tomorrow. Let me know when's good for a run on yours, you'll have to ride the old Avanti :)