Regular rides

Litenbror

Eats Squid
9:30 Stromlo tomorrow. @Litenbror Dave is keen to roll the 29er but was thinking about hiring a 27.5 tomorrow. Let me know when's good for a run on yours, you'll have to ride the old Avanti :)
Sorry mate the Focus is out of action waiting on shock hardware hopefully it comes in late next week in time for next weekend

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Been a bit slack on the thread lately but this Saturday is the Hops and Hills thing at Stromlo, so will be there having beers on the electric cruisers as the trails will be busy with racing and so on. 9:30 Sunday will be back out there for a ride.

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Been a bit slack on the thread lately but this Saturday is the Hops and Hills thing at Stromlo, so will be there having beers on the electric cruisers as the trails will be busy with racing and so on. 9:30 Sunday will be back out there for a ride.
Sunday is the AMB 100 Marathon so you won't get much of a run unless you enter. I'm going 2 laps if you care to join me ;)

imago

Likes Bikes
I'm in for the three days of Terra in the Berra! Should be interesting, have been trying to train but the last couple of weeks went off the rails a bit.

If anyone's up for a midweek ride, I'd be keen next Tuesday or Wednesday.

imago

Likes Bikes
Sounds good-I'll check on here Monday. I'll be free all day so any time suits. Good luck tomorrow, might see you there!

Scotty T

Walks the walk
We're hitting Stromlo tomorrow arvo probably 4:30 and Handlebar for beer after. Then Monday 7:30 AM. Probably should ride somewhere else at some stage :)

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
I was planning on going Sunday haha. See how I'm travelling tomorrow, got a training session in the morning, legs might be cactus.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Slow low ride at Stromlo on Saturday arvo, my knee is still recovering, @Haakon is getting over being crook and likely that wife and friend are coming along.

3:00 PM start, will post if that changes.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Back to this thread for 2020! Going to watch smoke on Sat arvo / Sun morning and pop out for a ride if clear enough.

Not that hopeful tbh given how much is burning again to the SW