removed

Big JD

Wheel size expert
With respect, John, you're saying that things are 'obvious', and I don't know that they are.
it is obvious a personal agreement was reached between the owner and the brand which is not the common practise if the frame was used - that shouldnt mean that it doesnt exist - if you were interested in buying the frame I am sure the owner could fill in the blanks to either satify you or not and you would buy it or not.

If the frame is new then the warranty can be passed on with approval from the distributor.

the OP said it was warrantied and three pages later he is still saying it is warrantied - that is some serious thread derailment (me included) - sorry OP

Out

Last edited:

ChopSticks

Banned
Btw... Just to contribute some more

This is a 2012 frame for those who might be interested

Ps vagina meatballs supercalifragilisticeexpialidocious

Pps*: Paul's no. 0403 706 651

chonox

Likes Dirt
Healthy discussion going on here, its too bad that it has to happen in some guys 'for sale' thread lol.

Yes my response might have been slightly cheeky but a simple reply of "Warranty is definitely covered, serious buyers PM for details" would have removed any further doubt from prospective buyers minds and kept this thread from derailling to this point...

It's obvious now that some sort of agreement has been reached between the OP and Yeti Dealer/Shop but I didn't feel that was the case at the time of my post (I'm sure I wasn't the only one thinking this). Clarifying issues like this only serves to help your sale as opposed to throwing a tanty. No one came in here to shit on your thread, the queries raised were legitimate and now have been resolved, case closed.

As my comment instigated the deraillment I feel it only fair that I end it - lets make this the official last post regarding warranty transferral, serious buyers please PM OP for further details.

Sweet frame, good price (particularly with warranty), no need to be so mad bro GL with sale.