Renmark, SA.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Hey guys, hope everyone is well.
I'm off on a family holiday to Renmark, South Australia, next April, and was wondering if I should bring the bike. Any decent trails in the area? If anyone local wants to lead a ride, I'm more than happy to pay with beer! Cheers!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
There's a few Mallee trails around Berri, a few years back locals were mapping out a trail that took you down in to Murray River NP around where Lock 4 is... didn't hear much else about it.

I do know that Renmark Riverside cvan park has a new Modular Pump track.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
There's a few Mallee trails around Berri, a few years back locals were mapping out a trail that took you down in to Murray River NP around where Lock 4 is... didn't hear much else about it.

I do know that Renmark Riverside cvan park has a new Modular Pump track.
Thanks, ozzybmx.
Doesn't sound as if it's worth bringing it. We're staying at the caravan park on the river, so hopefully that's the one with the pump track. Cheers mate!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Thanks, ozzybmx.
Doesn't sound as if it's worth bringing it. We're staying at the caravan park on the river, so hopefully that's the one with the pump track. Cheers mate!
There's 2 cvan parks side by side on the river, one is the Big 4, its got everything... great pool, jumping pillow, modular pump track ect keeps the kids amused for days.
Its a great park https://big4renmark.com.au/play/modular-pumptrack/ We have stayed there on 3 occasions.

The other one has peace, quiet and serenity.

Last edited:

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
There's 2 cvan parks side by side on the river, one is the Big 4, its got everything... great pool, jumping pillow, modular pump track ect keeps the kids amused for days.
Its a great park https://big4renmark.com.au/play/modular-pumptrack/ We have stayed there on 3 occasions.

The other one has peace, quiet and serenity.
Yeah, I'm stoked! We're staying at the Big 4. Haven't heard a bad thing about it. Aparrently that pump track is pretty much brand new. Might bring the Sight now just to have a razz on it!

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
I'm told that there's some quiet and obviously short downhills down towards Loxton somewhere from Renmark...but that's all I know.

Otherwise if you have a bike that can do dirt kilometres then there's plenty to do...