Renta cops

schwing

Likes Dirt
We all see um , at work , at the pub, at all sorts of events.
what is the mentality of your average renta cop., funny stories , good wind ups and definitions of...
Post em here

Eg
Renta-cop- like robocop but with less human bits

Going past the hospital we found an old busted umbrella hanging on the fince , and being a bit bored we started dragging it along the iron fence, ka-ting ka-ting ,etc .
Flashing lights, high beam and a spotty we look up and the dumbass rentacop is aiming a pistol at us , seriously!
" put the weapon down and move away from the fence" Shocked more than scared we do it , then wake up tel him to Fark off , and chuck a brown eye and run.
He has about two km of roads to navigate to get out of the hospital and we have !50mm to the pub . guess who won that race.
Still can't believe he pulled a gun!
dumbass

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
schwing said:
Shocked more than scared we do it , then wake up tel him to Fark off , and chuck a brown eye and run
ROFLMAO :lol: do fuckin rentacops even have guns? i'd laugh if he shot u straight in the brown eye

toodles

Wheel size expert
No joke - you can report him for assault just for pulling a gun on you. Really. But he'd probably get away because he'll claim he thought the umbrella was a weapon.

Stupid rentacop story - On train coming home form uni a couple years ago at about midnite. Some dude starts hassling me and then tries shoving me. I can't believe this is happening because there 3 Chubb train security guards 3 metres away watching. Anyway, I've had enough of this tool so when we get to the next stop, as the doors are closing, I push him out and and then biff him when he tries to get back on. The security guards hassle me and when I ask why they did do their farkin jobs their answer was "You have to ask us to help you before we can do anything" WTF?

peachy

Ripe 'n ready!
ROFL - they are called CHUBB for a reason. short for chubby fucks who are fat and eat donuts all day... lol sorry, most of the Chubb security dudes i see are fat..
:lol: what did the security dude think the umbrella was a Bazooka or something, i mean they look similar :lol:

schwing

Likes Dirt
this was a few years ago when everyone wasn't so sue your ass!
The guy was an A hole. We wound him up a few times after that , by sitting on the edge of the fence and drinking coke out of brown paper bags just in sight of his booth, just outside the grounds.
He stopped telling us we can't drink there after about the 5th time. slooow learner.
Renta - cop - No need to ask , I'll tell you

DOM

Eats Squid
Guys if ya dont mind .. im going to move this to Off topic discussion ?

I looked for a link to the Mtb's .. but couldnt find one .. good story though.

Konaman

Likes Dirt
haha both of those stories are classic, what kind of a wanker would pull his gun out just for that.
What sort of authority do those rent a cop fellas actually have?

::RideSiK::

Pro Rider
we cut through my school all the time becasue its a good throughway and on holidays theyve got rentacops and they sit up the top of the hill from the direction we come riding from... the schools all down the hill but usually when the rentacop sees us he jumps out of his car and runs after us now theres like 5 or 6 of us on bikes and that fat prick thinks he can catch us on the walkways of the school... doubt it but we slow down at a flat bit half way down and he tbhinks hes catching us then just casually roll down the next bit to the bottom

hes all sweaty and puffed by this stage and we just ride away

keeps us amused anyway

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
lol, it is funny as when ppl try to chase you and they actually think they can catch you or they have you cornered when you approach a set of stairs or ledge...

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A mate of mine is a security guard, among other things. He's about 5'10", 75kg's. Not really security guard material by looking at him. But when you've seen him take out 8 pissed football players with a 30cm baton, you know you don't mess with him...

Moral - don't piss security guards off.

Bender is CRAZY

Likes Dirt
sxereturn said:
A mate of mine is a security guard, among other things. He's about 5'10", 75kg's. Not really security guard material by looking at him. But when you've seen him take out 8 pissed football players with a 30cm baton, you know you don't mess with him...

Moral - don't piss security guards off.
Shit, i ain't ever going to piss of security guards...ever, well maybe when they are on foot and i'm on my bike :twisted:

G

as was said a renta cop is like robocop with less human bits.

they blow

END

dlwd3w

Likes Dirt
throw rocks at them from outside their property, they've got no juristiction outside of their proprty, so tell them to eat a big fat cock and call the police

wombat

Lives in a hole
Well here's one from the other side: we used to skate outside a local shopping centre all the time, in their loading dock, and eventually became friends with the head security guard. So when we were skating out there and all the little shits would show up, we just go inside, grab a drink and ask Gary if he could clear the dock out for us; wait five minutes, and then go back out for a nice uncrowded session. :D

wombat

Lives in a hole
Bender is CRAZY said:
LOL, that is so sweet wombat, did all the little shits get pissed off cos you were allowed to skate there and they weren't?
Well the operative word there is "little". While all the 14/15 y.o.'s thought they were tough, they weren't that tough, four 6 foot 85kg guys with big lumps of wood gave them the right idea.