@Dozer ya cunt....
Delete me, restore me.

Fuck me people are sooks

I have been banned, it is piss funny.

Where is Hambo - in Cairns????

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
So yeah, Hambo was one of the users asking for his account to be deleted and posts removed as he was done with the site. I ignored it, banned the account; goodbye. Now he’s popped up with a few new accounts, also banned. If you see him appear again, please tell us and we’ll delete that one as well but we’ll also make his address public so you can send the Cairn’s natives $5 to piss on his door handles. Multiple accounts on the site are against our rules. Don’t be a cockhead about it, just don’t use the site if you have created a bad stigma for yourself.
And Hambo; can you just fuck off and stay fucked off?

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
So yeah, Hambo was one of the users asking for his account to be deleted and posts removed as he was done with the site. I ignored it, banned the account; goodbye. Now he’s popped up with a few new accounts, also banned. If you see him appear again, please tell us and we’ll delete that one as well but we’ll also make his address public so you can send the Cairn’s natives $5 to piss on his door handles. Multiple accounts on the site are against our rules. Don’t be a cockhead about it, just don’t use the site if you have created a bad stigma for yourself.
And Hambo; can you just fuck off and stay fucked off?
Cairns'... and $5 is well above the going rate.
Might be able to get Brass Against to tour his neighbourhood? Won't just be the door handles though.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Other than the complete innapropriate dressing down of someone's faith on the forum, did I miss something? Seemed like an OK bloke to me otherwise.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
BTW I am nowhere near the views of most on here but I keep it bikes and try not to get drawn into religion, politics, sexual orientation, race ect...

I'm an on the fence bloke, and remain neutral on nearly everything as I actually dont give a shit... though have been known to drop an inappropriate word or two.

Those word were appropriate to me but in hindsight, probably offensive to some.

Eat humble pie, mumble fuck these chunts and have a week or two break, then crawl back when you are not angry... or when the ban ends :p

Minlak

custom titis
Other than the complete innapropriate dressing down of someone's faith on the forum, did I miss something? Seemed like an OK bloke to me otherwise.
He chose to leave - He then pestered Admin to to have his entire existence removed from the site - He then came back with Multiple accounts and then pretended he didn't. Pretty much a douche move

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Seemed like an OK bloke to me otherwise.
A harmless bloke and a good guy, a genuine need for us to help him out with his bike issues.

But yeah, dont make doppelganger's and fake accounts or face the wrath.

Would like to know how someone has enough time and dedication to have 2 or more accounts :rolleyes:

Minlak

custom titis
I just assumed he was ready to return from his elf imposed exile and just made a fresh acc. Isn't that what you do? Didn't seem to be hiding it. I mean "hambonanas"...
Yup he was not hiding that 1 - its the others were the issue at the start - and the pedantic actions prior to making them - also his obsession with going back and deleting things he had said or whole threads etc - Even threads many many pages long

To be clear I had no issue with him or with him coming back but don't be sneaky about it