Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

Fred Nurk

No custom title here
Yup he was not hiding that 1 - its the others were the issue at the start - and the pedantic actions prior to making them - also his obsession with going back and deleting things he had said or whole threads etc - Even threads many many pages long

To be clear I had no issue with him or with him coming back but don't be sneaky about it
How many accounts did he have? I was only aware of two, not that I go looking for them...

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
How many accounts did he have? I was only aware of two, not that I go looking for them...
The bloke had a creaking BB after going halfzaf, he needed our help badly... I wanted to reach out to him but he unfollowed me on Strava after halzaffing ;)

I sent him some cash for his Cancer for Kids after that... I liked Hambo, he was an ex-pat like myself and was a colourful bloke around here.

Minlak

custom titis
Regardless of the other accounts, I reckon we should let the Hambananna back in... hes made a mistake with numerous accounts, theres no malice or sneaky shit around it.
He may have committed an unforgivable Sin soo don’t count on his coming back in a hurry ;)

ozzybmx

@Dozer let the hambo back, yeah he's made a few hairbrained decisions but he needs us.

Autocorrect wants me to call him Hambone.

ozzybmx

the equivalent of me removing my white golf glove then slapping you across the cheek with it
About 5 minutes after posting this I got a follow request from Hambo again, accepted... he wants to be here.

He fukt up with the other accounts, let it be a lesson rather than a ban.

Last edited:

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
About 5 minutes after posting this I got a follow request from Hambo again, accepted... he wants to be here.

Like I’ve always said; be the same person in the flesh as you are on a forum. I don’t really care who the member is, having numerous accounts is dishonest and makes you untrustworthy. It’s our role on the site to protect our members from that stuff so yeah nah, he ain’t welcome.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Regardless of the other accounts, I reckon we should let the Hambananna back in... hes made a mistake with numerous accounts, theres no malice or sneaky shit around it.
Faaaaaaaaaark no. I actually didn’t mind him when he was pretending he wasn’t him (in DuncanJenkins guise), because he was actually participating in the forum. The second he was back as himself he went full retard again. “What’s that @moorey, you asked specifically about a -2 degree headset - here’s a link to a -1 degree!”, or “What did I do with my bike today? Nothing, so let me tell you what I ate for breakfast.” If he could dial it back 50% he’d fit right in with all the other shitposters on here (guilty as charged), but at least we try to reel it in occasionally of feel the faintest glimmer of guilt as we derail a thread. But Hambo? The dude just needed to start a “Hambo’s every waking thought” thread he could update every 35 seconds with things he’s “thinking about buying soon”, complaining about having no money to do it when anyone said “Go on then mate!”, give us his dietary advice and workout tips, post his industry insider “I’ve heard good things about ____” based off one online review of spurious origin and scant detail, etc etc etc… Not a bad guy at heart, but just inescapable on here. When you’re posting across more threads than @pink poodle, @moorey and that @beeb character it’s time to come up for air in the real world…