Requests to have account deleted and posts removed

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Why don’t you just marry him?
I can say I never gave the bloke a hard time, I actually like him being here. I didnt mind pointing out he had said something completely detrimental a few posts earlier but that was a Hambo trait.

Refer to post today @Minlak, you know I dont do that shit :p

moorey

call me Mia
RB is completely readable to the general public, a lot of other forums you have to become a member to see the posts.
I know…but I also think he’s got more accounts. I don’t GAF though. I regularly mute people for periods, I think I still have at least 3 on ignore…if it effects the flow of conversion too much I unmute, or just accept it.
He was being a PITA. I’m frequently a PITA. I’m the first to encourage people to mute me.

ozzybmx

No no, he gave me kudos on this arvo's ride home about an hour ago.

He's gonna find a pretty bare shed if I'm not home.......
Me too, I had a beer ride... as you know.

Had #1 son at the Orthodontist today for an appointment, he had a hit to his baby teeth when young, it has affected the growth of his adult teeth... braces and pistons... I learned stuff today. Become an Orthodontic Surgeon kids and you can buy a new high end bike with only one patient.

moorey

call me Mia
Me too, I had a beer ride... as you know.

Had #1 son at the Orthodontist today for an appointment, he had a hit to his baby teeth when young, it has affected the growth of his adult teeth... braces and pistons... I learned stuff today. Become an Orthodontic Surgeon kids and you can buy a new high end bike with only one patient.
People’s mouthes ain’t worth that.

ozzybmx

working on peoples mouthes
Bikes again, dads fault, It was a fall on a balance bike against a kerb that done the damage in the first place, loosened 3 baby teeth that were not apparently ready to fall out... if the adult teeth grow too quickly before the jaw grows, you get teeth overlap, this may also lead to the jaw not growing.

Yeah new bike shit $$$

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Not a bad guy at heart, but just inescapable on here.
Bang on. He remains the only burner I've tried putting on ignore, then had to reverse after a couple of days because no threads made any f***ing sense.
Aahhh I put my parents through that financial pain as well, for exactly the same reason guilty look

ozzybmx

He remains the only burner I've tried putting on ignore
I have Fleadriver on ignore, there are another couple of occasional visitors that arrive with bullshit comments that are hinging me losing my shit and getting another warning, they are teetering on the ignore button.

I dont even know if the other 2 shitheads ride a bike, they only post stuff that is not riding related.

birddog69

Likes Bikes and Dirt
BTW I am nowhere near the views of most on here but I keep it bikes and try not to get drawn into religion, politics, sexual orientation, race ect...

I'm an on the fence bloke, and remain neutral on nearly everything as I actually dont give a shit... though have been known to drop an inappropriate word or two.

Those word were appropriate to me but in hindsight, probably offensive to some.

Eat humble pie, mumble fuck these chunts and have a week or two break, then crawl back when you are not angry... or when the ban ends :p
Sounds like we have more in common than a love of bikes and the Coopers Brewery.