Return to Ourimbah XC 27July08 (goto page 23 for new details)

finmtb

Likes Bikes
hey I've sent Nerf Herder a PM but I'll post here anyway. I'm at Blacktown and will be catching the train up - no transport until licence returns in March.

Rik

logged out
I'm definiately in for the 24th, already asked for the day off... could take the 17th off if need be but would rather not, plus the extra time allows me to sort out a bike that'll hold together :rolleyes:
Will be catching the train too, no license until I get off my arse and do some learning... I'm a slow starter in that regard. If anyone's meeting at Strathfield that's my station so I'll see you there.

Carlin

Likes Bikes and Dirt
hmmm. Pencil me in for the 17th. :)

I can slum it on the train

Last edited:

JP

Likes Dirt
What time would the festivities commence? I'm interested but finish work at around 7am the morning of both dates. I work at Penriff which isn't too bad and I have to head up the mount to get home so dependant on start time I'd like to be a starter!

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
What time would the festivities commence?
Was thinking 7.30am pedalling, but can push to 8.30am ... I'd like to be off the mountain by 12.30pm where possible ... don't want to fry my balls off.

Why not go Andersons/ St Helenas, as Ingar is lame and Oaks a freeway.
Gonna limit this one to St H (can't avoid at least part of the Oaks or am I missing something ??) ... I like Ingar :p although its been years.

Dates:
This will be on the 24th sorry boyz ... For you others interested in the 17th feel free to organise amongst yourselves ... Cave Dweller. Enjoy Thredbo.

Transport:
I think I'll let you all work your own way up ... what I will do is keep recording who's driving so you can contact them directly ... I'd prefer to avoid trains if possible ... but up to you.

Oddjob, pretty sure Eggyolkeo will definately want a lift from ya.

bipyjamas / Rik ... happy to give you guys a lift as your on my way or near my home. PM me to confirm.

finmtb

Likes Bikes
...for all those catching the train I just checked cityrail trackwork its all clear for that weekend. FYI.

What time are we starting and where's the meeting point??

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
I've updated my first post with relevant details ... please have a look.

for those training it ... meet at woodford.

for those driving, I thought it would be good to drop a couple cars at Glen Brook and take the rest to woodford. Let me know if your interested in this ... otherwise meet at woodford.

hayd

Likes Dirt
Would have loved to make it but I'll be coming home from Thredbo on the 24th. Let me know when your doing the next one, and hopefully I'll be able to make it.

October26

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Apologies mate I won't be coming now. I am doing my first adventure race in Canberra the day before. Pity as I have wanted to do this ride for ages.

mongoosedh

Banned
Sorry guys, though I would love to come up and ride, I can't.

I have to decide between; Delrio ride day, Ourimbah DH race, Yellowmundee or this. Anndddd I think I'm going to have to go Yellowmundee 4hr (unless I am garenteed a lift *wink wink*?)

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Sorry guys, though I would love to come up and ride, I can't.

I have to decide between; Delrio ride day, Ourimbah DH race, Yellowmundee or this. Anndddd I think I'm going to have to go Yellowmundee 4hr (unless I am garenteed a lift *wink wink*?)
You can stop hinting, I've already offered you a lift you goon. :rolleyes:

Fatman

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I still have a few seats available for this little excursion, I'm starting off in the Hornsby area but can detour to collect people, within reason of course. PM me if you and your treadly need a lift, see what we can work out.