Revel Rail Tuxedo.

SF Trailboy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Nice ride.... Great to see an actual rider under a very good looking machine.

I was so close to the rascal before pulling the trigger on the occam.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Great looking build and pffft to short front brake cables.

I would be putting together my evil plans to ride it while he sleeps ordoing other non-bike related things.
I hear that you look even better than usual with a tuxedo, so the writing is on the wall.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I sit in the tray, remove rear window, and steer with poles.
That will do it. How do you see over the dashboard.
Carefully placed mirrors or do you use spotters further up the road with megaphones and big yellow signs with arrows?

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
CBF suspension is no joke. I miss my Canfield Riot dearly. It made 140mm feel like climbing a short travel bike.

If I was building up a new bike these guys are at the top of my list

moorey

call me Mia
CBF suspension is no joke. I miss my Canfield Riot dearly. It made 140mm feel like climbing a short travel bike.

If I was building up a new bike these guys are at the top of my list
Our first experience. I know the process wasn’t a climber, but the transition is no slouch. Felix says it blows that into the water. He’s literally gobsmacked by a 165mm bike pedaling like this.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yup. Mooreys built up a bike for Felix that shits on his entire fleet, tranny included (it hurts to say that).

God damn dude, spoil yourself sometime! You kinda maybe not really deserve it.

moorey

call me Mia
Yup. Mooreys built up a bike for Felix that shits on his entire fleet, tranny included (it hurts to say that).

God damn dude, spoil yourself sometime! You kinda maybe not really deserve it.
I personally might. My riding doesn’t. If I start saving now, can buy his next bike without having to sell this one...maybe...and get me a sweet hand me down.