Reverb Stealth questions

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
So as the title says Reverb stealth question thread
me first, I just got a new frame and am looking to run the Reverb stealth post
since it has the internal routing thing. It looks like the new one tops out at 125mm
can this be adjusted, spaced, shimmed ect so it tops out at 100mm??

Please no "just hit the trigger/lever/button dumbass" comments

Jeffgre_6163

Likes Dirt
Reverb oil leak issues

Now I have answered one, my turn to ask one : )
Anybody had issues with their stealth dropping all the oil in to the seat tube and in doing so fail?
One of the two we have has now done it twice resulting in nearly 3 weeks down time getting warranty organised.
The other I have is still working well after nearly 10 months of 3 times per week riding

Hellyeah

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Do you mean so that it drops a maximum of 100mm opposed to the full drop of 125mm?
If so you can get an "enduro collar" limiting clamp that attaches to the shaft preventing a full drop.
A quick search revealed this photo:

http://www.bikerumor.com/2012/06/25...-diameter-posts-enduro-collar-travel-limiter/
opposite way around, I'm used to having a shorter seat tube the new rig
puts me above the height I like. rather than pressing the button twice or
limiting the dropper I would like it to top out at a certain height eg 100mm

The clamp looks like it limits how far the dropper will go down rather than up

Klips

Likes Dirt
opposite way around, I'm used to having a shorter seat tube the new rig
puts me above the height I like. rather than pressing the button twice or
limiting the dropper I would like it to top out at a certain height eg 100mm

The clamp looks like it limits how far the dropper will go down rather than up
Asking the obvious, can you put the collar on then lower the whole seat post assembly?

mint355

Likes Dirt
Now I have answered one, my turn to ask one : )
Anybody had issues with their stealth dropping all the oil in to the seat tube and in doing so fail?
One of the two we have has now done it twice resulting in nearly 3 weeks down time getting warranty organised.
The other I have is still working well after nearly 10 months of 3 times per week riding
Yes it happened to me after 367 days and about 3500kms. lucky for the 2 years warranty no questions. It was replaced with a new unit. Now this one has a lot of fore and aft play in the mast and it's only 1 month old....