Review: Fox 40WC and DHX RC4

udi

swiss cheese
Haha, we did 9 runs in about 3 hours of being there and we could of easily done 19 runs... we do ride there every sunday and thursday and having built a track there and ridden it so much it's not that hard and you don't get any serious arm pump though but good bit of the main track to choose to do the review on but you should of atleast done a drop of something to test out the suspension aswell.
You should have at least thrown a full stop in somewhere so your single paragraph wasn't also a single sentence.

Seriously, the review was more than adequately thorough, suggesting that he should have done a drop is a bit of a joke.

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You should have at least thrown a full stop in somewhere so your single paragraph wasn't also a single sentence.

Seriously, the review was more than adequately thorough, suggesting that he should have done a drop is a bit of a joke.
Yeah I didn't read the review my fault. And yeah full stops.

dl79

Likes Dirt
Hey rendog, what trail did you build at Eatons? Just curious as I can't remember you helping us very much over the last few years.

Leeroy26

Likes Dirt
Hey dave it's liam...
He knows it's you Liam. What he means is you are claiming to have built tracks at Eatons, when in fact you do Fuck all except talk shit on the net!

Appologies to S. for all this bullshit on your thread.... I read the review when it was first written and I ended up buying an RC4 for my Commencal!

Keep up the good work Steve!

And Liam.....think before you post;)

Rendog

Likes Bikes and Dirt
And Liam.....think before you post;)
Yeah shouldn't of said built them but helped on some sections and maintenance.

Just finished reading the review S, nice one mate, I am hoping to get a RC4 down the track!

Last edited: