Review of for sale categories?

retroenduro

Likes Dirt
Seeing as we have a trail/AM section can we have this too in the complete bikes for sale section? Im seeing enduros and reigns in both the DH and XC sections which means folks are confused where to list them and short travel full suss bikes? are they not XC bikes???

Mywifesirrational

I however am very normal. Trust me.
Yes, I have the same problem, having to scan both sections when AM/Trail should be worthy enough to have it's own section.

Danny B

Likes Dirt
Agreed. When I'm searching for bikes, frames and forks. They're often scattered between the various categories.

Might I also suggest that the complete bikes category for "Hardtails and Short Travel DS" be retitled "Dirt Jump / 4X / Street / Trials". The current titling is confusing and misleading - esp for n00bs - considering there are many Hardtail and short travel DS bikes that would be more appropriately listed under the XC/Enduro banner.

chur

99_FGT

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I noted that the BMX category under bikes has sub categories for parts, would the same be approriate for road bikes?

moorey

call me Mia
I noted that the BMX category under bikes has sub categories for parts, would the same be approriate for road bikes?
Noone cares about road bikes, my friend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think its best you know :third:

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Noone cares about road bikes, my friend. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I think its best you know :third:
Except for the p plate commodore driver I saw picking lycra & carbon fibre out of his grill on my way to work this morning. I think he had a sudden concern with roadies.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2

moorey

call me Mia
Except for the p plate commodore driver I saw picking lycra & carbon fibre out of his grill on my way to work this morning. I think he had a sudden concern with roadies.

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk 2
See!! That's exactly why I have a bull bar. :frusty: