Riding Music

tre0001

Likes Dirt
So what music do you ride to
What gets you in the zone for different styles of riding
Do you have separate playlists for DH/DJ/Street?

Any songs you have on your MP3 that you hate hearing when riding.
Do you not listen to music when riding?

Me. ill listen to anything fast paced, except techno.

nic1894

Likes Bikes and Dirt
music

hmmmmm i listen to rookie by boy sets fire a lot of slipknot but hate it when coldplay comes on when im riding because its so slow and relaxing it farking annoys me thats pretty much it seen as i only do downhill so i guess that would be my only playlist

milux

Likes Dirt
I find disturbed and other angry white boy music keeps me going, i also have a large selection of Bob Marley mixed in. Nothing better than struggling up a hill and suddenly "Don't Worry B Happy" comes on, my ipod for some reason keeped repeating this song during the Otway of all races.

patto94

Likes Dirt
Any thing that is up beat and you can pedal to. But threres no point having Bethovens symphony no#9 coming on when you about to do a 720 flip whip. That would be silly.
But a 720 flip whip would be cool:rolleyes:

Tyler!

Likes Bikes and Dirt
electro for me...
anything with a consistent beat, and coll melodies...
Junkie XL, Prodigy, Firebird Band etc etc:D

Staunch

Eats Squid
DH: (Only if i'm riding a local track i've ridden a million times)
Rise Against, Rage Against The Machine, Gob, Blink 182, Boy Sets Fire, Billy Talent, pretty much anything metal and fast
DJ/Street: Hilltop Hoods, Bliss N' Eso, Illzilla, pretty much anything chilled out

Kezza dawG

Likes Dirt
a bit of good oll screamin never goes astray.......

gota get some earphones that dont fall out under the fullface.....

tre0001

Likes Dirt
There has been so so many threads on this exact subject, use the search button.
i did i serched ride music and nothing related to this came up in the first two pages..

a bit of good oll screamin never goes astray.......

gota get some earphones that dont fall out under the fullface.....

hehe yeah i love my bud earphones they never fallout unless i crash then they come out D:

i just thought it was interesting cause i was talking to a mate who listens to rap/gangsta ect. when he rides street and metal when he rides downhill.

J

JaRedy

Rancid, dropkick murphey, streetlight manifesto, unseen, the clash, the living end, goldfinger(maybe not so much goldfinger).............the list goes on.
Maybe a little bit of club beat music too...

Personally I'm not into the heavy stuff like other people. I prefer to be able to listen to the music... or the lyrics, and judge a song on that. And not always on how good it sounds.

ACDC is overrated...

jacko13

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Any thing that is up beat and you can pedal to. But threres no point having Bethovens symphony no#9 coming on when you about to do a 720 flip whip. That would be silly.
But a 720 flip whip would be cool:rolleyes:
you never know, it might calm you down cos you would be crapping yourself about trying it ;)

travo

Squid
Dope, Disturbed, Papa Roach, Rage Against The Machine, Blink 182, the good bands.

Plus a few good songs: Millionaire - QotSA, Nothing Sacred - Memento, 96 Quite Bitter Beings - CKY, Bodies - Drowning Pool, etc

Fisher

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Eh, whatever my Ipod shuffles too.
Generally dont use it when im doin DH.
Only when riding to and from places and at the bowl.