RIP Stan Lee

stirk

Burner
A super human has passed today. Stan and his fellow artists created a lot of magic over the decades. I've grown up eagerly waiting for the next Spiderman issue to arrive at the newsagent before I later graduated to the comic book store and a whole new world of comics opened up. I've enjoyed watching the latest Marvel based movies and in particular loved seeing Stan in his cameo appearances.

Stan Lee, a ground breaker and inspiration to millions, much respect mate, rest easy.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I would have loved to see him do one last cameo where all the heroes are together in a room. Thor walks in and puts his hammer down on a table. Stan comes in as a cleaner, walks around wiping things down. Wlaks up to the table, lifts the hammer, wipes underneath it and continues on his way.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I would have loved to see him do one last cameo where all the heroes are together in a room. Thor walks in and puts his hammer down on a table. Stan comes in as a cleaner, walks around wiping things down. Wlaks up to the table, lifts the hammer, wipes underneath it and continues on his way.
I'm surprised that didn't actually happen. Would have been superb.