ACT Riser bar with no/little sweep.... maybe

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Item: Riser bar with no sweep or very little..... Maybe (still researching) probably looking at between 20 to 30mm rise can go larger if need be by lowering the stem.
Item Condition: Not bent
Reason for buying: Want to try something without sweep
Price and price conditions: As cheap as possible
Extra Info: Nope
Pictures:

Last edited:

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I've got a Syntace flat bar in the shed, it was 780mm but I may have cut it down to 760. Or it might've been 800 down to 780. I'll check tomorrow night

moorey

call me Mia
Ha ha its wake brand off ebay and only 720mm long. I shouldn't have paid money for it let alone charge someone else for it.
$9 delivered for DH bars and stems. Take my money!
Let me know how you go. Is yours a truvativ boobar or summimk?

Litenbror

Eats Squid
$9 delivered for DH bars and stems. Take my money!
Let me know how you go. Is yours a truvativ boobar or summimk?
Just looked it up and looks like a Stylo T40 rise. Not rearly long enought for you and I rattle can blacked it because the red didnt match. If you decide to sell PM me a price otherwise hopefully @slider_phil comes through.

slider_phil

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Turns out my memory is pretty shit lol. It's not a complete flat, it's got a small rise overall as you can see. Was originally 780mm and it's been cut to 765mm.

But, if it'll work I'm happy to sell it on

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Turns out my memory is pretty shit lol. It's not a complete flat, it's got a small rise overall as you can see. Was originally 780mm and it's been cut to 765mm.

But, if it'll work I'm happy to sell it on
Rise should be fine its sweep that I having trouble with. If the price is right Im happy to give it a try, like the look of that stem as well. Send me a pm and we will see what we can do

Litenbror

Eats Squid
Hi everyone thanks for the help I have been doing a bit of reading on cockpit set up and it might be the sweep that is causing me the problems and not the rise on my eastern havens. Im going to keep playing around with them and the stem/stack height to see if I cant find something comfortable before buying something else. Anyone have any good resources for setting up the bikes cockpit?