Sold Road bike frame, fork, seat post, cranks

kbekus

Likes Dirt
Item: Generic Chinese carbon fibre road bike frame, probably a size small
Item Condition: Good
Reason for selling: No longer needed
Price and price conditions: $150 or best offer
Extra Info: Complete with seat post, fork, Shimano Ultegra crank (170mm, 50/34) and bottom bracket. All bearings spin smoothly. Frame seems in good condition, no cracks, paint seems good.
Pictures:

\

Last edited:

kbekus

Likes Dirt
I'm 175cm but I didn't really ride it, I bought it just to strip the components off. If I put it up against my medium and medium/large frames it's a bit smaller. I can measure it tomorrow.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I'm 175cm but I didn't really ride it, I bought it just to strip the components off. If I put it up against my medium and medium/large frames it's a bit smaller. I can measure it tomorrow.
All good. I think it would be too small. But be worth it for others

kbekus

Likes Dirt

here are some measurements. I'm 175cm but slightly longer in the torso and shorter in the leg than 'average', so I like my frame a touch bigger so I can stretch out a bit. I put this up against my medium and medium-large frames and it's a bit smaller, so looks like a size small at a guess.. It has a size 480 on the sticker.

It may not be clear in the pic but those measurements are centre to centre for the top tube, and centre of BB to top of seat tube.