Road riding continued

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Just a little story that kinda reflects my thoughts about cyclists not riding defensively enough. I realize this is nothing to do with MTBs, and quiet possibly could not have been avoided under any circumstances.
But it does highlight the danger of playing with cars on yer pushy. And also the stupidity/neglect of your average car driving motorist.

I AM DISGUSTED !! Ride safe fellas.......
http://heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,11184569%5E2862,00.html

LTR

Annoys the hell out of Grip!
Thats atrocious. How can someone who has just killed someone + break many laws even before killing the man stay in our society?! Should we be scared?

RCOH

Eats Squid
I got caught with a reading .056 & I have lost my licence for 3 months, yet she kills someone & can drive.

Justice, hey, it's all about the benjamins (to quote P. Diddy).

Gutty

Likes Bikes and Dirt
LTR said:
Should we be scared?
Maybe......... Imagine that was a bunch or you fellas doing one of your city night rides.........*shudders*....... :(

Dumb bitch !!

Cave Dweller

Eats Squid
If i was the judge i would say

"You are band from driving, but you may ride a push bike to and from work to experiance the terror commuters have of people like you"

And then maybe she wouldn't do such a dumb ass thing again. I can't beleiv that " i thought it was red paint" :roll:

Die bitch :evil:

Bonnet

Likes Dirt
this may sound harsh, but ROT IN HELL BITCH!

how the hell does someone kill someone, and still be able to live a normal life in society? she was drunk for fucks sake! i hope when she is charged she is thrown in prison. i mean she did everything wrong. SHIT! this gets to me. I've had too many close calls with cars than i car to remember, and believe you me, i let them know when I'm pissed off with them.
(don't flame me for 'giving us a bad name', cos i don't give a shit)

ASH

Dhfactory

Likes Dirt
i don't think that she's gonna kill another person before the trial.

Lets just hope the sentence is appropriate

-Sean