Road trip south at the end of may, anyone want to ride for a few days?

mrx78u

Likes Dirt
I've got the last two weeks in may off work, so I'm going to throw the bike in the car and head south to ride some trails. I'm thinking of spending a couple of days in Tathra, maybe head to Stromlo, some other ACT trails and whatever takes my fancy really, might even head into victoria. If anyone wants to come ride some trails and has a few days spare, I'd be happy to have the company. Not sure what I'm doing with accommodation yet, might camp or rent a room depending on where I end up.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk

trickbooter

Likes Dirt
I've got the last two weeks in may off work, so I'm going to throw the bike in the car and head south to ride some trails. I'm thinking of spending a couple of days in Tathra, maybe head to Stromlo, some other ACT trails and whatever takes my fancy really, might even head into victoria. If anyone wants to come ride some trails and has a few days spare, I'd be happy to have the company. Not sure what I'm doing with accommodation yet, might camp or rent a room depending on where I end up.

Sent from my GT-I9210T using Tapatalk
Well that sounds pretty tremendous. I will be heading to the uk for a few weeks at the end of May but if you are blue mountains based it'd be good to hook up for a ride sometime.