Roadfools 10 (BMX)

Ryan

Radministrator
Ok, I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm a HUGE fan of BMX videos. To see what is truly possible on a bike, you just can't go past them.
I thought after seeing Etnies' "Forward", I was immune to having my mind totally blown by what the best BMX riders in the world can do, but I just checked out Props Roadfools 10 and what can I say but...
Jesus Tapdancing Christ! Tailwhip to manuals, sprocket stall to fakie double peg out, 180 barspin to 180 barspin out coping to coping on a spine, the tricks thrown down by the crew in this video are totally off the wall.
Plus, being a roadfools, the vibe of this video is incredible, just a bunch of guys who happen to be insanely talented riding a bunch of cool spots on a roadtrip and pushing each other, if you get a chance to see this video do it! Best BMX Movie Ever!!!!

sxereturn

Likes Bikes and Dirt
If you're from Brisbane, pop around to your local skateparks in the summer and you will see the local guys who are overseas at the moment (Dave Dillewaard, Ryan Guetler, Corey Bohan, Colin Mackay, Clint Millar etc...). Guetler is doing flip to manuals to tailwhip in.

But yeah, all the RF vids show what's up with BMX.