VIC Rock Shox shock pump.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
$30? just need to find it, brand new

I live near Lystie if u ever ride out here you can come and grab it
I'm on holidays for 2 weeks, so might try and get out your way during that time. Failing that, would $30 posted to me be pushing the friendship??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
*DUNNO WHAT THE FU@K I'M DOIN!"
I'm on holidays for 2 weeks, so might try and get out your way during that time. Failing that, would $30 posted to me be pushing the friendship??

ctguru

Likes Bikes and Dirt
*DUNNO WHAT THE FU@K I'M DOIN!"
Probably

Brand new, still in sealed bubble wrap

urallwrong

Likes Dirt
Where are these holidays taking you? I’ve got a Fox or Rockshox pump available. 20 bucks would do it. Same same just different logos/colour. Nothing new like the guru though.

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Where are these holidays taking you? I’ve got a Fox or Rockshox pump available. 20 bucks would do it. Same same just different logos/colour. Nothing new like the guru though.
Morning! Sorry for the late reply. I was in Renmark for a week, and only just checked RB. Where abouts are you?

PLUGGA

Likes Dirt
Probably

Brand new, still in sealed bubble wrap

Sorry mate, late reply! Been in Renmark for a week. I'll keep you in the loop as to whether I can get out your way for a razz, and grab the pump while I'm there, or organize post. Thanks for getting back to me. Cheers !