Rockshox fork volume spacers

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Anyone know if a brand new in box retail fork from SRAM Australia should come with some volume spacers? Just got a 2019 Reba and there was nothing in the box except a starnut, ziptie and sticker/folded paper manual.

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Not sure how many I need at this stage, but weird that it didn't come with any. This is supposed to be a full retail fork, not some OEM special so I was expecting it to come with at least the spacers.

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
If the retail Pike is anything to go by, you should have got the balance of tokens to make up the full complement for the travel you've ordered, a star nut, zip ties and stealth decals. I didn't get a pump with mine.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
You did look under the cardboard inlay right? 30% of fork boxes that come into my care have everything still under the moulded cardboard inlay.

goobags

Likes Dirt
I have 3 or 4 Reba sized tokens you can have. No longer have the forks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SummitFever

Eats Squid
I have 3 or 4 Reba sized tokens you can have. No longer have the forks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Awesome. Thanks so much for the offer. I was putting in a r2-bike order last night and ended up buying some just in case. Spoke to SRAM who reckon that there should at least have been the volume spacers but said it was up to Monza what they include. Weird...

SummitFever

Eats Squid
Just to complete this thread, had a call from Monza the importer to let me know that the 2019 full retail forks now come with nothing - no pump, no volume spacers and no seal kit. I think the lack of volume spacers is a bit stodgy. They're bits of plastic that must cost cents to make/include and they're only required because of this solo air BS.

Might just convert them to dual air...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
no pump, no volume spacers and no seal kit. I think the lack of volume spacers is a bit stodgy.
I can live without the pump if it makes the forks $50-100 cheaper, but no spacers or spare seals is just cheap. They are components that would cost cents to manufacture, and maybe a couple of dollars to supply - so to not supply either is a pretty decent slap in the face to the end user IMO.