Rocky Moped

Nice!
The non-E version is great to ride, so I imagine that this would be very similar. But yeah, it sits stupidly low to the ground and even with 165mm cranks i was having rock strike issues. Glad to hear you could make some 155s work

I was a little worried they would be violently grabby or just straight up on/off anchors but the lever feel is absolutely fantastic! I'd say sorta similar to Cura4s, a nice amount of squish into the power and there is more power than you'll ever need!
Im stoked Jarrad at Empire cycles got the bleed process down, it sounds like a bit of an ordeal.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk
Try some Power + Trickstuff pads for even more stopping power! The level of feel that these brakes have makes the stronger pad material entirely useable.

I looked at this when you had it up for sale on the local pages, looks mint with all the fruit on it!

Ozzy has me second guessing the F/R choice now

I bought a set of Wild AM2's but was considering the force for the rear. Ended up just getting the pair... Then #2 son promptly borrowed the bike and nearly cut the one in half, down in a quarry where methos had smashed bottles all over the place :rolleyes:

Really well, I was just doing laps and tweaking shock pressures each time trying to get it in the right spot. Im not sure what the Max pressure for the Hover shock is but it's getting pretty high!
Nice. I'm yet to make the pilgrimage, need to get my arse down there for a day or so

Yea these came with those pads
My only problem is the front hose in the Intend cable guides, I'm going to have to rig up something so it doesn't just bend into the spokes under compression.

Mine had the orange power pads. The power plus are silver and turn things up to 11.

I was also very surprised how normal 155mm cranks feel straight away, it would be interesting to see how they go on a non-eeb.
After a few weeks I did jump back on my single speed with 177mm cranks and that was an incredibly weird feeling for the first 100m

I have seen a bit of a trend starting with shorter cranks on normal bikes as well as Eeebs. I think the thought processes is that cranks around 180/175 were originally intended for bikes way before the current long, low and slack trend and brands never changed the crank length. Now people are finding that with a low bb, the shorter cranks are beneficial when it comes to crank strikes but really don’t make that much difference in how they pedal.

Some one had one over in the alixpress thread, might be worth a look?

Back