Rocky Mountain flatline v's transition tr450

andy 94

Likes Dirt
hi guys

So im guna be looking to get a new dh bike at the end of the year and i have been looking into
it and it has come down to a toss up between tr450 and the rocky flatline. All i wanted to know
has any one ridden both and got a preference on them both or even just the one.
would be great if some one could give me some advise!

tr450polished-tr450.jpg

flatline2011_Crankworx_RMB_FlatlineWC.jpg

Downhill_Only

Likes Dirt
One of my mates rides a TR450 and recently has started riding a Rockymountain.... I'll see if he can give me a run down on them both for you

aidz44

Likes Dirt
Matt from Crank'D cycles in Townsville deals in both. I can't personally comment but I have heard that the Flatline ramps up a little earlier.
Sadly I don't have any contact info handy either ...

andy 94

Likes Dirt
Yeah guys I have bought alot of stuff from crankd already and as for info matt has said that he dosent realy have a preference but they both ride very good

needaride

Likes Dirt
I havent really been heaps excited about Flatlines in the past but that one you've posted a pic of looks awesome.

RMB

Likes Dirt
I havent really been heaps excited about Flatlines in the past but that one you've posted a pic of looks awesome.
Ive got a 2011 RM Flatline WC, can't pick a single fault with it, check out some other forums eg: MTBR, Pinkbike etc, lots of reviews there. Is there is anything that you would like to know about the RM?

andy 94

Likes Dirt
Hi mate all I wana know is how it takes the rockgardends with a 65 deg head angle.
and how it feels in the air?